Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

jajahoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KIlleen, TX
I just found that Nike has 2 different apps that you can purchase from. SNKRS & Nike +. Apparently earlier today, people were able to reserve pairs of the reverse SBB 1s through Nike+
Nike be on some bullshyt, with these releases. Why do they have 2 different apps for shoes. And you have to like be watching their Twitter every second to see if they going to do some shyt like the reserving of the SBB 2.0s

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yuvR0Enh.jpg

Someone bout to get fleeced for these :blessed:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nike be on some bullshyt, with these releases. Why do they have 2 different apps for shoes. And you have to like be watching their Twitter every second to see if they going to do some shyt like the reserving of the SBB 2.0s

Crazy thing was they didn't announce nothing. People happen to check their inboxes, and the reserve message was there. They were even sending reserves for the 31s:pachaha:

jajahoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KIlleen, TX
Crazy thing was they didn't announce nothing. People happen to check their inboxes, and the reserve message was there. They were even sending reserves for the 31s:pachaha:
They must of fukked people over for the bred 1's then. Last time they did this when people got fukked on master 12s so they got french blues reserved as compensation

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Check this out bruhs

Check this out, so when the bronze 5s released I thought I wanted them so I copped a pair day one off SNKRS. When they delivered my leasing office was like here's two packages I'm like:patrice:

I don't recall buying anything else. I get home and there's two pair of 5s, same order number and I only got charged once. Took one pair back to a Nike town store for a refund and kept one for free lol.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Check this out bruhs

Check this out, so when the bronze 5s released I thought I wanted them so I copped a pair day one off SNKRS. When they delivered my leasing office was like here's two packages I'm like:patrice:

I don't recall buying anything else. I get home and there's two pair of 5s, same order number and I only got charged once. Took one pair back to a Nike town store for a refund and kept one for free lol.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Struck out in the snkrs app for the shattered BB, got in line and then sold out. Got some raffles on deck tho.