Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Footaction just pulled some bullsh*t. Yesterday they were doing raffles (I went & got a ticket), now today on the website, it says they're doing fcfs.
Backdoor a few and them try hard níggas gonna have their chairs out there for 3 days :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
California
Gotdamn brehs......I been out the game so long I am completely lost as to what the scene like now. Been gone for like two years. I dun lost all my knowledge.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Adidas >> Nike

And at this point it ain't even close imo

Safe talk, safe talk, safe talk..> AHHHHHH!!! Follow me safe talk.

This is cummin' from a 20 year plus shoe collector...

For my last 5 sneaker purchases to be Adi Dasler releases... it's damn telling. LOL.

Nike is feeling the pressure... they're going to drop major bombs this upcoming holiday season (i'll tell you where they fukked up in the past few months alone: not releasing KYRIE and Labrong champ packs/shoes, Roshe 2 being underwhelming, only releasing 100 pairs of Nike Mcflys, under-produced Bred 1's, upping the price of the Durant ID 25 extra bucks, etc.).

I feel like i'm beating the cakes off a dead horsie... so i'll be 2 legit 2 quit on the chastising.

Irregardless, i'm still copping a couple pairs of Space Jams. LOL!

Heehee.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
A little something different this time around ..
Yeezy V2 Beluga

cdWJEUn.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's really happening: Nike is at last releasing the Nike Mag, its power-lacing sneaker from Back to the Future Part II. The Marty McFly footwear was announced on Tuesday, with Nike rolling out a page for the shoes here and a detailed FAQbreaking down the nuances of the release. Rather than running eBay charity auctions like they did for the 2011 pairs, Nike is using a modified version of its The Draw system to basically raffle off 84 of the 89 Nike Mags that are available.

Nike+ users can buy tickets for The Draw at $10 each here. Users are allowed to buy as many tickets as they want, and all of the proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Tickets are available from now until Oct. 11 at 11:59 a.m. EST.

After Nike closes ticket sales, it will randomly choose winners to receive pairs of the Nike Mag.

The shoes are available in limited sizing, with sizes 7, 9, 11, and 13 available. Nike recommends sizing up for those who are between sizes.

There's much more to know about this super-limited release of one of the most anticipated Nike sneakers of all time. Scroll down to get educated on the Nike Mag and better your chances at getting a pair.

raw

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Safe talk, safe talk, safe talk..> AHHHHHH!!! Follow me safe talk.

This is cummin' from a 20 year plus shoe collector...

For my last 5 sneaker purchases to be Adi Dasler releases... it's damn telling. LOL.

Nike is feeling the pressure... they're going to drop major bombs this upcoming holiday season (i'll tell you where they fukked up in the past few months alone: not releasing KYRIE and Labrong champ packs/shoes, Roshe 2 being underwhelming, only releasing 100 pairs of Nike Mcflys, under-produced Bred 1's, upping the price of the Durant ID 25 extra bucks, etc.).

I feel like i'm beating the cakes off a dead horsie... so i'll be 2 legit 2 quit on the chastising.

Irregardless, i'm still copping a couple pairs of Space Jams. LOL!

Heehee.

Put me down for at least two pair :lolbron:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I just found that Nike has 2 different apps that you can purchase from. SNKRS & Nike +. Apparently earlier today, people were able to reserve pairs of the reverse SBB 1s through Nike+