Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
You damn right. The outlet/factory store had an 84 dollar discounted price. They had kobe 11s, airmax 95 and countless other shoes 10-25 dollars less in most cases.
Especially if it's an outlet/factory store.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You damn right. The outlet/factory store had an 84 dollar discounted price. They had kobe 11s, airmax 95 and countless other shoes 10-25 dollars less in most cases.
What outlet? Also does anyone how to use that footlocker app for the yeezys? It says I got a 5min head start but idk for what

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This movie is now out bruh's.....
kicks.jpg
....:wow:....

7one3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What outlet? Also does anyone how to use that footlocker app for the yeezys? It says I got a 5min head start but idk for what

It's a raffle, but one can get up to a 6 min "head start" in entering the raffle. The head start is designed to reward VIP customers and locals (who can check in to a store). A 6 min head start (maximum) has the best chance of winning.

You are already platinum VIP, which is why you received the 5 min head start. By checking into just 1 (of up to 3 stores you select in your area), you will receive 1 additional minute head start which will increase your odds of winning the raffle, and makes it more difficult for out of town people to win. One only needs to check in at 1 of the stores to receive the additional 1 min head start.

All Footlockers, Champs and Footactions are slowly adopting this new raffle system, which will replace physical ticket raffles. The new system is designed to streamline the raffle process and it prevents local employees from selecting the winners, which should improve your odds significantly.

To make a long story short, go check in to 1 store on your list. I have won several raffles using this method. Good luck.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
They need to bring that price down on them joggers

Long weekend here so I crossed the border and checked the Buffalo Outlet and tech fleece was $75 USD ..after conversion that shyt was damn beard CAD retail in stores ..complete trash.