Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
couldn't even enter my password into the fukking app :mjlol:

adidas is becoming > than nike at these online drops...

This. took me like 45 minutes to enter, then i didn't even get chosen.

Pure garbage

It gave me all kinds of problems to achieve my L. I had to reset my password 2 times. Usually I use my thumb and it works, all of a sudden it didn't. It wouldn't take the passwords, then finally the iphone thumb print accepted a new password when my android was on a white screen. Luckily I was passing time fighting on the elliptical machine and ended up doing extra because I was still in battle with the goddamn app.
_
The reverse shattered 1s are another draw next week. Not sure if people will swallow them up at the stores or not, but I like them so I'll ask my connect to hold one. I wish I bought the original shattereds.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It gave me all kinds of problems to achieve my L. I had to reset my password 2 times. Usually I use my thumb and it works, all of a sudden it didn't. It wouldn't take the passwords, then finally the iphone thumb print accepted a new password when my android was on a white screen. Luckily I was passing time fighting on the elliptical machine and ended up doing extra because I was still in battle with the goddamn app.
_
The reverse shattered 1s are another draw next week. Not sure if people will swallow them up at the stores or not, but I like them so I'll ask my connect to hold one. I wish I bought the original shattereds.

euro release was hectic and the numbers on these are no better than bred, sbb, chis

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I wonder if I'll ever win a raffle

I wonder if i'll ever get through on an online release

Sometimes I wonder...

:jbhmm:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I copped wool 12 and I'm going to act like they the OVO's
People thought those were going to sit, I see they sold out damn near everywhere. That OVO release def made people leave with a conciliation prize from the snkrs app