from KTT :russ:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
whats your gameplan for breds.

@richtree school the brehs :lupe:

Yes breh. Honestly this time its rough but every man for themselves out here - some usuals who get their pairs ..aren't. We got more stock than usual for 1s and non HOH locations will have. FTL raffles are today and tomorrow. DT FTL locations are first come, first serve.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes breh. Honestly this time its rough but every man for themselves out here - some usuals who get their pairs ..aren't. We got more stock than usual for 1s and non HOH locations will have. FTL raffles are today and tomorrow. DT FTL locations are first come, first serve.
now that i live in toronto i'm considering camping out on Friday if there isnt a lineup already formed :francis:

at the very least i'll wake up early and wait outside the dundas entrance to get to the champs at eaton lol :snoop:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
now that i live in toronto i'm considering camping out on Friday if there isnt a lineup already formed :francis:

at the very least i'll wake up early and wait outside the dundas entrance to get to the champs at eaton lol :snoop:
I'll tell you right now if you going in the morning you don't stand a chance brother. If you're camping you're doing an overnight ..I guarantee it!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll tell you right now if you going in the morning you don't stand a chance brother. If you're camping you're doing an overnight ..I guarantee it!
how does it work for inside eaton though. do people respectfully line up outside the entrance at first or something then head down to foot locker/champs? i have no idea how this works lol

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
yeah I'm not doing anything like that. I'll try online or wait for the black toes

whens 306 Yonge supposed to reopen?