Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Every Kanye Picture you posted was him in the AKO :francis:

Here's a picture of him the bred ones
439b6006757d1fa6d2073e52b565705a.jpg

Holy damn famns...

Just decided to do some research cuz i like the red on the KO's more than on the Bred 1's... turns out they were released earlier this year.

and on top of that...

They two pairs of my size at the outlets and i'ma snatch 'em both.

This is dreamy.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just payed for my 2nd vacation so I'm officially relaxing on kicks for the rest of the year. bred 1s and true blue 3s and thats it for Js. these shyts ain't cheap round here. other brands will probably get copped on sale or passed on.
never owned a pair of 1s. What's the sizing on them?
true size in my experience. 12s are the only Js I've tried on/own that you can go half size down on

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just payed for my 2nd vacation so I'm officially relaxing on kicks for the rest of the year. bred 1s and true blue 3s and thats it for Js. these shyts ain't cheap round here. other brands will probably get copped on sale or passed on.

true size in my experience. 12s are the only Js I've tried on/own that you can go half size down on
whats your gameplan for breds.

@richtree school the brehs :lupe:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
whats your gameplan for breds.

@richtree school the brehs :lupe:
I work on Saturdays so I'll be enlisting others to help me out. when the online retailers are known I can probably hit them up on my break. but honestly, I'm loving these yin yang 1s a lot more than I thought I would so a strikeout on breds isn't the end of the world.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
One thing i did want to notate on the NMD's, albeit everything else i mentioned...

The sizing is the most inconsistent qualm i've ever experienced in sneakerdom.

Nike, whilst still pumping out hits but just not the craze right now... is ALMOST ALWAYS dead one with sizing (throughout the years, the only sizing discrepancy i recall experiencing were the EXT models of the Lebrons or the KD's.

Other than that... every jordan was the same size. Every air max; same size. Every retro, same size. Etc.

Even Reebok has that science down to a tee.

But adidas? They're really gonna have to hit up their vietnam factories and tell ho chi minh to start learning how to use the measuring tape cuz this shiit is ridic.

Of the 4 NMD's i have - all size 11... ALL FIT FUKKIN' DIFFERENTLY!!!

If you're a shoe guy, and you're like me and OCD aboot having every style/shoe be a certain size... IT'S discombobulating to the maximum.

Got my last pair of Nomads in the mall (the black r1 Reflective pack) and while the shoes are built with mass quality and the look is atrociously astounding... THEY ARE TIGHT AS FIDDUCK!! What the fukk? I have never had to to return a pair of shoes (the last ones being the 2010 white/varsity red jordan VI's cuz i doubled up).

If these nazi fukks don't get this shiit right (cuz most of these, you can't buy at stores... it's online or bust --- so how the fukk i know what material is gonna fit? Gawt damn). And by the time you figure out the size you actually need... you think your size is gonna sit around and wait for your ass to cop 'em?

Not these fukkin' shoes.

*sighs*

This is just a generic disclaimer if you do decide to get a pair: do massive research or hit on a pair and realize they chinese feet binding shiits.

Real pathetic.

They should take a page out of Nike's sizing expertise and apply it to this model.

Pardon the first world problem rant... but when all you've got in your world are sneaker woes --- it does mean a lot.

*puts shoes in box along with shipping cardboard and attached a ruler in it so they learn how to get this shiit right*