Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing i did want to notate on the NMD's, albeit everything else i mentioned...

The sizing is the most inconsistent qualm i've ever experienced in sneakerdom.

Nike, whilst still pumping out hits but just not the craze right now... is ALMOST ALWAYS dead one with sizing (throughout the years, the only sizing discrepancy i recall experiencing were the EXT models of the Lebrons or the KD's.

Other than that... every jordan was the same size. Every air max; same size. Every retro, same size. Etc.

Even Reebok has that science down to a tee.

But adidas? They're really gonna have to hit up their vietnam factories and tell ho chi minh to start learning how to use the measuring tape cuz this shiit is ridic.

Of the 4 NMD's i have - all size 11... ALL FIT FUKKIN' DIFFERENTLY!!!

If you're a shoe guy, and you're like me and OCD aboot having every style/shoe be a certain size... IT'S discombobulating to the maximum.

Got my last pair of Nomads in the mall (the black r1 Reflective pack) and while the shoes are built with mass quality and the look is atrociously astounding... THEY ARE TIGHT AS FIDDUCK!! What the fukk? I have never had to to return a pair of shoes (the last ones being the 2010 white/varsity red jordan VI's cuz i doubled up).

If these nazi fukks don't get this shiit right (cuz most of these, you can't buy at stores... it's online or bust --- so how the fukk i know what material is gonna fit? Gawt damn). And by the time you figure out the size you actually need... you think your size is gonna sit around and wait for your ass to cop 'em?

Not these fukkin' shoes.

*sighs*

This is just a generic disclaimer if you do decide to get a pair: do massive research or hit on a pair and realize they chinese feet binding shiits.

Real pathetic.

They should take a page out of Nike's sizing expertise and apply it to this model.

Pardon the first world problem rant... but when all you've got in your world are sneaker woes --- it does mean a lot.

*puts shoes in box along with shipping cardboard and attached a ruler in it so they learn how to get this shiit right*

You ain't lyin I got my size (11.5) in the Tokyo nmds and had to sell them to some wigger cuz they were fukkin huge. I got two nmds since then in 11, one fits perfect the other fights tight
In terms of comfort nmds not seeing ultraboosts either.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
White laces better. Not a fan of black laces on white tongues and vice versa.
I concur. i was hoping they'd cover up the tongue a bit better but nope. might try longer laces and loop em through all the holes. Might even look for wider laces if such a thing exist. black tongue+black laces woulda put these over the top in my opinion

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I done seen dudes in the Jordan line not even have enough money to pay the tax and have to ask strangers in line :snoop:

They got them Js tho :pachaha:
I'm dying, I'd probably pay the tax just because of the fukkarious question and snap that.