Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Anybody ever wore the LeBron 13 lows? If so, how do they run? Thinking about getting the summer pack ones that drop on Wednesday.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What happened breh

Aight. Yesterday the official Footlocker twitter account tweeted that it was going to be fcfs, for the grand opening. Then later on in the day, I see on social media people talking about they got wristbands for the releases of the restocked kicks. So I hit up the twitter account, and then they said, oh, yeah they were updated, and that store was handing out wristbands. Mind you, they never tweeted out the change, just was replying to people asking questions. So when I get off work around 11pm, I shoot down there to see what the line was looking like. Their was no line, but they were still handing out wristbands. I got a white one. So earlier on this morning around 5:30am, I'm checking the social media sites to see what the line was looking like, and people had been lined up since 4am, and people who had PINK wristbands would go first. Then purple/orange, then white. They gave those out yesterday morning/afternoon. So obviously their was a bunch of people pink wristbands when I got there this morning. Line had to be like 400 people deep. For my fellow NYC posters, the line ran from the front of the Footlocker, all the way down to the Old Navy by 7th Ave. I didn't even bother getting on the line, I waited around until they opened, and they was letting people in like 3 at a time. I just feel like a sucker for wasting time going down there last night & then again this morning, just for an opportunity to cop either the SBB 1s or Flu Games. Rumor is they gave out over 1k+ in wristbands.

Collecting kicks is a hobby & this sh*t has become too much of a headache. Especially when 80% on the lines are just copping for resell purposes. Sorry for the long post, it was just frustrating dealing with all this for a pair of kicks.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
*NOT MY PIC*

900x900px-LL-fe4ae543_image.jpeg

The Footlocker entrance is beyond the wooden store front, and once you got up there, the line was 4-5 rows deep on the sidewalk.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Aight. Yesterday the official Footlocker twitter account tweeted that it was going to be fcfs, for the grand opening. Then later on in the day, I see on social media people talking about they got wristbands for the releases of the restocked kicks. So I hit up the twitter account, and then they said, oh, yeah they were updated, and that store was handing out wristbands. Mind you, they never tweeted out the change, just was replying to people asking questions. So when I get off work around 11pm, I shoot down there to see what the line was looking like. Their was no line, but they were still handing out wristbands. I got a white one. So earlier on this morning around 5:30am, I'm checking the social media sites to see what the line was looking like, and people had been lined up since 4am, and people who had PINK wristbands would go first. Then purple/orange, then white. They gave those out yesterday morning/afternoon. So obviously their was a bunch of people pink wristbands when I got there this morning. Line had to be like 400 people deep. For my fellow NYC posters, the line ran from the front of the Footlocker, all the way down to the Old Navy by 7th Ave. I didn't even bother getting on the line, I waited around until they opened, and they was letting people in like 3 at a time. I just feel like a sucker for wasting time going down there last night & then again this morning, just for an opportunity to cop either the SBB 1s or Flu Games. Rumor is they gave out over 1k+ in wristbands.

Collecting kicks is a hobby & this sh*t has become too much of a headache. Especially when 80% on the lines are just copping for resell purposes. Sorry for the long post, it was just frustrating dealing with all this for a pair of kicks.
Nah Breh I don't mind reading. I wanted to know what happened. I wonder how can pop know about these openings or restocked and not have a system that works and doesn't make ppl skip 3 days of work just to get shoes.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah Breh I don't mind reading. I wanted to know what happened. I wonder how can pop know about these openings or restocked and not have a system that works and doesn't make ppl skip 3 days of work just to get shoes.

Exactly. They have to figure out a way to make this fair enough for everyone. Some of us have lives.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

The people I saw on line yesterday were wating for wristbands ( my bad for mentioning) :snoop:
They were waiting for them to give out the pink.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The people I saw on line yesterday were wating for wristbands ( my bad for mentioning) :snoop:
They were waiting for them to give out the pink.

Nah it's all cool pimp, that was Footlocker's job to announce on how this was going to go. I feel a little better, my Chi 10s came in earlier (got them for $60 off) :jawalrus:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got 27 raffles for sheikhs :manny: might enter more emails later
too lazy to go to the malls plus I'm sure these a$$holes rollin 15 deep again like usual :martin:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
nope. i got the Masters online. Also was hooked up with the ovo10s on dundas recently at retail :blessed:. So all I want are these 1s, the white concrete 3s if they ever drop and i'll probably stop buying jordans for a very long time.

If camping is gonna start tomorrow I'm out though. I can camp out on Friday but i cant take 3 days off work :mjlol:

I know a girl from high school that works at foot locker but shes ignoring my homies messages he says. And then my friend say he has a plug who's asking for $350. I might bite that bullet or maybe my friends will cop for my birthday. Not sure at this point but I hope my friends come through in some way and cop for my birthday gift.
At $350 I would just buy it and skip the heartache if you're really about it. OVO 10s at retail at this time ..i'd be concerned unless I bought it at a store with receipt; recently there were fakes floating around the city.

Side bar - seen Roshe 2 Flyknit and these shyts are $175 CAD ..Nike pricing department lost their goddamn mind.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At $350 I would just buy it and skip the heartache if you're really about it. OVO 10s at retail at this time ..i'd be concerned unless I bought it at a store with receipt; recently there were fakes floating around the city.

Side bar - seen Roshe 2 Flyknit and these shyts are $175 CAD ..Nike pricing department lost their goddamn mind.
Got the OVO10s from the ovo flagship store :blessed:. My brother's friend works there. I was saving the link for the 12s but when they didnt drop I went for the 10s and he made a special order for me.

But yea I was telling my friend if he can get them for us for $350 to just lock em down.

As for Roshes I've never been a fan :gag:. Something about the sole

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ya'll ready for Saturday

I been gone for a bit travel a lot for work but I am here this weekend and reeeeeady :myman:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I won't have access to the Internet this Saturday(goin to the childish gambino concert out in the desert) im hoping I can get through on my phone :francis: