Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Imagine when she in HS? You gonna have keep up if you start her in some Yeezy before grade school ..
I feel what you're saying b. But when you grow up hard like me when I had holes in my hand me down clothes and shoes and used to get made fun of, it's a good feeling being able to give her cool shyt cuz in a way I'm living thru her.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
This is coming from a guy who was wearing nothing but Shelltoes (thin leather tongue, not vice versa) and Samba's from 2001-2005... And was buying fluxes back in 2014 and 15 and Crazy 8's to name a few. So no bandwagon Adidas guy here.

But let me put this in conclusion.

My Nomad R1's arrived in the mail yesterday and finally had the opp to rock 'em to a Seahawks tail gate party tonight and these are my thoughts, if you care to be dare to enter the mare that is my post on these NMD's right there (and to be fair, i'll still buy nikes when there's time to spare, or i find a style or something that stands out in a particular pair).

Boost Technology if fukkin' real. The cushioning is as comfortable as it is responsive. I see myself going on vacations and these remaining as my ground stompers. Not only is the Boost something to write to grandma aboot... but the fit/snugness of the quarter panels and vamp/toe area is secure and form fitting (no i did not feel likewise with roshes or even flyknit racers).

The aforementioned aside... the styling is on another echelon of sneaker design eliteness. The two dudes that left nike with their masterplans/blueprints knew exactly what their were aiming for/executing upon entry to Adi Dasler's German sneaker company.

Not just for fight and remdemption... but for flight and attention.

And they damn well achieved that and then some.

This is coming from a guy that has a few shoes in his catalogue of footwear.

Trust, at first, i didnt' want to give in to the hype... cuz these shoes been out since last Christmas season (and to note: designed by the same fella that championed the Yeezy Boost line), so for me to not have a pair until now speaks volumes. I wasn't gonna cave in.

Then last week, i noticed that there were 18 different NMD colorways and styles being launched and released. I thought i'd give it a whirl.

Lo and fukkin' behold. Exactly one week later and i'm already 4 pairs in.

I have ZERO intention to buy the gold 11's this week and the BRed 1's next week.

Tonights experience with these NMD's have me truly giddy about this line and its future.

Am I adding to the hype and exaggeration to this trending craze? Perhaps.

IS it genuine, theaux? You damn fukkin' right it is. And i don't give a fukk who's wearing them... cuz to me; these put nearly all my shoes to shame.

Sit and ponder for a moment. Let this sink in and register with your cerebrum.

The influence is undeniable. Even nike is going for one piece construction/socklike fitting sneakers.

Let it consume you my brothers...

Because when it does... it'll give you the full smother. All over your nutter butter.

Word to mother.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I want a pair of the the NMD triple black, but an exclusive European release and big feet won't let me be great :to:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
jordan-1-banned-release-locations-620x321.jpg
Footaction availability for bred 1s :blessed:

These should be a easy cop if u are semi swift

We back brehs!

Last edited: