Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
im not really huge on shoes but i need these. How can i get these with they be at footlocker do i got to order on online or what i appreciate any info u can give me. Whats the name of the shoe ill look it up myself
Nike Air Trainer SC high "Atlanta Olympics"....style # 872683-131....these are suppose to be limited but if you are in ATL it will be easy....not sure what retailers are dropping them but maybe some of the bruh's in here can give some more info?...

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I got a pair of stealth foams, probably 7.5/10 condition. I'm working on re icing the soles because I want to resell them, I don't wear them much.

Any of y'all have any recommendations of where I should go to sell them? I was going to being them to flight club since that seemed easy but idk if they'll take them if the soles are dirty.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Copped these the other day at 40% off .

nb2.jpg

So comfortable :ahh:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
im not really huge on shoes but i need these. How can i get these with they be at footlocker do i got to order on online or what i appreciate any info u can give me. Whats the name of the shoe ill look it up myself

A Ma Maniere, Wish and Epitome all released today. I fukking overslept and didn't make it up there smh. Probably sold out now but I'm checking tomorrow. Also Niketown in Lenox released today also FCFS. DTLR at South Dekalb released two days ago I think.

Best chance probably will be on the SNKRS app on the 10th