Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Tripple black today

62A4CEC3-7465-40DB-B45A-016B8D3A3C71.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Add in the Nike numbers it was like 30 million more than Adidas ever made off Yeezy

I don't think people understand the concept of a shoe sitting when they see a retro sitting in a store they instantly think Jordan didn't make his money. When it's the opposite all them shoes you see in a store already been brought in bunk at a wholesale rate. Nike charging the Eastbay and other companies like 80-90 dollars per pair of flu games, they buy in bunk like 5k of the flu games because their just a online retailer while company like foot locker who is online and store retailer buys like 20k of the flu games and they send like 2 full size runs or more to the smaller cities and stores while sending 10 or more full size runs to the big cites and stores. While keeping some for the online store. With Nike increasing the product over the years their making more money than ever nowadays. Back in the day in my area of Fayetteville we got 4 footlockers in a 50 mile radius of each other and only one would get the retro consistently while 2nd store would them sometimes and the other 2 would rarely get some. Nowadays they all get full size runs regularly while the hoh in the mall get the most. That's counting the amount they make annually to charge people to keep their accounts and they got different tiers of accounts with tier 0 being the most expensive because you get access to the quickstrikes.

Of course the resell market gonna to die nikkas was making 400 dollar instant flips off the concords plus the negative press from mayhem that release made they been increasing supply to deal with the demand ever since

They made a 100k of concords
Then a 250k of gammas
Then 500k of legends
A million of 72-10s
They still sold out over time everybody was happy because they got a pair no mayhem, no reseller trying to buy all the pairs backdoor because they see the jordan resell market is dying and shifting over Adidas with the Yeezy line with bullshyt and fukkery. Where they charging people for fukkinn raffle tickets and buy a unlimited amount of tickets and still not get the shoes. All that backdoor and hype beast shyt where shoes resell at %500 mark up because it's a high demand with low supply keep that fukkery over there with the trend following nikkas who all on that yeezy and adidas bandwagon because their hype beast probably the same nikkas who rocked fitted until somebody said it was lame and then turned around did the samething when dads hat got hyped.
nikka just went in:whew:

Daps
I really don't see the hype for ultra boosts. Must be the new wave, like those corny ass "dad hats".

Honestly I was the same way, I associated them with Kanye and wanted no parts of them. A buddy of mine who's not even into shoes told me it was the best shoe he ever felt so that made me want to try it for myself.

When you get a chance go to a shoe store try a pair of ultraboost on and walk around the store. Your life will change :wow:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I really don't see the hype for ultra boosts. Must be the new wave, like those corny ass "dad hats".
bruh

ive been wearing those hats for at least 20 years plus (polo) and damn near everyone who fukks w/ lo has as well

this aint a trend