Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Copped the KD 9 Preheaters...

The length is more than fine, so TTS is where its at (half down for narrow footers, but i'd def try them on first).

Love the siloowette and style... but these are literally the most narrow shoes i have ever put on.

These are contemporary foot binding shoes, my nugs.

Wore them in the crib for aboot 10 minutes and the circulation on my foot was cutting off. Might just keep them cuz they look so nice and HOPE that they expand a bit (which is not likely cuz the flyknit weave on NIKE BASKETBALL shoes is so thick, runners a diff story - wish 'em luck).

I'm one and done on these, what a shame cuz the price point, comfortable 360 zoom bag and aesthetics is so on point. Fukkin' Nike was onto something thinking everybody had the same narrow stick-man contours and feet. Bleh.

Damn I was trying to grab a color way to hoop in

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

The length is more than fine, so TTS is where its at (half down for narrow footers, but i'd def try them on first).

Love the siloowette and style... but these are literally the most narrow shoes i have ever put on.

Wore them in the crib for aboot 10 minutes and the circulation on my foot was cutting off. Might just keep them cuz they look so nice and HOPE that they expand a bit (which is not likely cuz the flyknit weave on NIKE BASKETBALL shoes is so thick, runners a diff story - wish 'em luck).

I'm one and done on these, what a shame cuz the price point, comfortable 360 zoom bag and aesthetics is so on point. Fukkin' Nike was onto something thinking everybody had the same narrow stick-man contours and feet. Bleh.
To add on, played ball for the first time in about 9 months and my boy had kd9s. He had to swap out half way thru the first game because of the same tightness in the midfoot. I guess because KD has planks for feet they had to make them narrow. The USA cw and preheat were fire ..

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ay brehs is kicks-crew.com legit?

pair of kicks on there thats the lowest price i can find for them so deciding if i should pull the trigger on them or not

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Well they not really made just for casual wear, a lot of bball shoes nike makes in 2016 aren't great casual shoes. See the Kobe 11, they aren't comfortable at all as a walkaround type shoe

To add on, played ball for the first time in about 9 months and my boy had kd9s. He had to swap out half way thru the first game because of the same tightness in the midfoot. I guess because KD has planks for feet they had to make them narrow. The USA cw and preheat were fire ..

Every hoop shoe needs to be broke in tho, at the same time. It's not very often you slap on a pair of bball shoes and they feel perfect

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Trying to get the 5's this weekend. Will be my first J's since the Cement 4's earlier this year. Proud of myself for weaning myself off of copping J's and Foams. If I got these I wont worry about another pair till the Space Jams. At this point I'm just going to stick with Trainers and running shoes. At 34 I'm to old to be spending the money I do on kicks.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Trying to get the 5's this weekend. Will be my first J's since the Cement 4's earlier this year. Proud of myself for weaning myself off of copping J's and Foams. If I got these I wont worry about another pair till the Space Jams. At this point I'm just going to stick with Trainers and running shoes. At 34 I'm to old to be spending the money I do on kicks.
:russ:...bruh I'm 36 and I don't give a fukk....:lolbron:.....

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Bruh you're still young...me and the wife went to the club last weekend...:russ:....it helps when you look young though....:wow:....
Club has never been my scene even in my 20's. I go out just not weekly more like monthly now. I aint saying im through being a sneaker fiend just going to start being a little bit more conservative with my dollars.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Club has never been my scene even in my 20's. I go out just not weekly more like monthly now. I aint saying im through being a sneaker fiend just going to start being a little bit more conservative with my dollars.
Breh I I got tired of the goin out and night life my junior year in high school. I been to one regular club and one strip club. That life just ain't for everybody breh. I hardly have anywhere to where my shoes to so I tend to just wear them on holidays or special events