Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Monoblock

how are yall talking about getting multiple pairs though :mindblown:
arent these shyts gonna be damn near impossible to get. show me your ways. Im out in canada so I pose no threat lol
Just wishful thinking but I'm seriously gonna try to get 3. The SNKRS app has been great to me this year and I have a few consignment shops here in Houston that I've developed a good relationship with

@skb1065 @THASTUNNA @7one3
Check out 8 One Sneaker House in midtown and Stay Elite off of W. Bellfort .

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Just wishful thinking but I'm seriously gonna try to get 3. The SNKRS app has been great to me this year and I have a few consignment shops here in Houston that I've developed a good relationship with

@skb1065 @THASTUNNA @7one3
Check out 8 One Sneaker House in midtown and Stay Elite off of W. Bellfort .
Bet. Is it consignment?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Cn5lAoVXYAAaC69.jpg:large
.....:whew:.....

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Breh I I got tired of the goin out and night life my junior year in high school. I been to one regular club and one strip club. That life just ain't for everybody breh. I hardly have anywhere to where my shoes to so I tend to just wear them on holidays or special events
Dats how I feel too bruh. Who wants to be in a smoky club trying to holla at a chick over some loud ass music with some overpriced and watered down drinks.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Idk about the xxx1:patrice:

I'm in and out on this shoe I got to see how I feel about it in Sept

I really wished they didn't put the logos so close together I get concept I truly believe the shoe would look better if they put a smaller jordan logo on the back of the shoe instead on the side with the Nike logo

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
So I was on twitter a lil while ago and a dude said the banned 1s will be a GR and for the most part ppl seemed to be happy cuz they could possibly get them. There was a couple ppl on some " what's the point of having them if everybody else is gonna have them :stopitslime:"

Brehs I just can't understand why any other grown person cares what another grown person has. What's with this "I want them because or only if nobody has them" way of thinking.
I admit if I have a limited shoe I'm happy I have them but I'm not happy because other ppl don't have them, I'm happy because I have them. Who raised these ppl.
Social media has ushered in an era where people seek validation by what they have and what others don't have. Its actually a mental disorder if you think about it. As we have always said you buy what you like and keep it moving. If I go out and a few mans wearing the same shoes so be it. I don't run the factory and tell them make pairs for just myself and friends. People are truly insecure when it comes to the sneaker shyt, mostly Hypebeasts. I'll be damned if I'm seeking validation on what I'm wearing from some other random MAN on road /end rant