Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I might do the 5s brehs, that 220 steep when I know I got a pair of the Originals for 125 when I was in Middle School, my only J's ever.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Jordan XXI

landscape-1469062506-air-jordan-31.jpg

CnrWYpsVYAEctVJ.jpg

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
So I was on twitter a lil while ago and a dude said the banned 1s will be a GR and for the most part ppl seemed to be happy cuz they could possibly get them. There was a couple ppl on some " what's the point of having them if everybody else is gonna have them :stopitslime:"

Brehs I just can't understand why any other grown person cares what another grown person has. What's with this "I want them because or only if nobody has them" way of thinking.
I admit if I have a limited shoe I'm happy I have them but I'm not happy because other ppl don't have them, I'm happy because I have them. Who raised these ppl.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
So I was on twitter a lil while ago and a dude said the banned 1s will be a GR and for the most part ppl seemed to be happy cuz they could possibly get them. There was a couple ppl on some " what's the point of having them if everybody else is gonna have them :stopitslime:"

Brehs I just can't understand why any other grown person cares what another grown person has. What's with this "I want them because or only if nobody has them" way of thinking.
I admit if I have a limited shoe I'm happy I have them but I'm not happy because other ppl don't have them, I'm happy because I have them. Who raised these ppl.

The shoe game is filled with lame fuks.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Will be doubling up on those 1's...

And the 31's might be the first new numbered pair I've copped since 23....
Need 2 pairs of the breds!

:banderas:

31s would be nicer if there was no jumpman on the heel
@Monoblock

how are yall talking about getting multiple pairs though :mindblown:
arent these shyts gonna be damn near impossible to get. show me your ways. Im out in canada so I pose no threat lol