Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
via twitter

for everyone who purchased on SH:

soleheaven.com ‏@Dale_SoleHeaven

*ALL AJ6 CUSTOMERS* FedEx will be collecting all parcels on Monday & Tuesday. You will be sent your tracking ref by email. Many Thanks!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I can't keep anything ds of any kind, I will wear whatever it is once it just goes right in my rotation

That said though

I bought like 9 or 10 pieces with the 40th anniversary crest in 07 that have less than 3 or 4 wears.

Btw, idk how massive your weight loss was but get your old polo tailored to your new body. The collars are hard to fix, but the body and sleeves are a breeze for a good tailor. I was a big nikka in like 03, and the clothes I did that for are my best fitting shirts I own since they were literally cut for me. Its an obvious suggestion but polo's mesh fabric and jackets take fitting very well.

Lost 55lbs of strait excess fat,i plan on gettin bulkin so :manny:
I do have sum pieces ill prob take to tailor and have him fix

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Nope I got shyt still tags on it ds concords and ds black cement 3's waiting to be rocked also. :takedat:
mah nikka:myman:
since imma have Oly 6's,barkley's,and Pippens,i was thinkin what fits I got for these,looked in my stable,have these to match em,hadnt had a chance to wear em:manny:
IMAG0133.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
you have them? Oh and my sb griffeys land tomorrow
dont have em cuz i already have more than enough grey pairs that i need but i remember being surprised at how much doper they are in person

speakin of griffeys i almost bought some emerald 1's they had for 99.99
walked out the store before i threw my card down lol

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
dont have em cuz i already have more than enough grey pairs that i need but i remember being surprised at how much doper they are in person

Where?:dwillhuh:
Those are my fav shoes I own,wouldnt mind doubling up

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Where?:dwillhuh:
Those are my fav shoes I own,wouldnt mind doubling up

i think it was a footaction or champs at this mall like 50 miles away from where i live
i was out there for a family bbq but i think the only ones they had were the ones on display which happened to be my size (11.5)

ill probably be back over there towards the end of the month if not next month for sure, if they still got em there i might get em depending on my mood :ehh: i mean if they still got em then it was meant to be right? (sneakerhead logic lol)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

for 99 though I would've copped lol