Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I got all these dope sneakers and some sorry ass jeans in my closet :sadcam:.

Glad I'm done until the end of November unless some Foams drop.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Hmmm, so how did you found the coli if you don't mind me asking? I been wondering how the site grew bigger then soff with new people that where never on that site.

Used to be on the IC,wasnt really on it like that,but had the account for years,got tired of all the blatant simpin that occured on there,so I remember about SOHH bein the other site,checkd it out,couldnt get a name so I lurked it,and got an account here,May 1st

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
c6e4d99e-3526-f0d1.jpg

Had to get the Olympics

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk2

:ohlawd::ohlawd: @ them Carmines

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I am the only one that keepsa bunch of dead stock 'lo:ld:

I can't keep anything ds of any kind, I will wear whatever it is once it just goes right in my rotation

That said though

I bought like 9 or 10 pieces with the 40th anniversary crest in 07 that have less than 3 or 4 wears.

Btw, idk how massive your weight loss was but get your old polo tailored to your new body. The collars are hard to fix, but the body and sleeves are a breeze for a good tailor. I was a big nikka in like 03, and the clothes I did that for are my best fitting shirts I own since they were literally cut for me. Its an obvious suggestion but polo's mesh fabric and jackets take fitting very well.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't keep anything ds of any kind, I will wear whatever it is once it just goes right in my rotation

That said though

I bought like 9 or 10 pieces with the 40th anniversary crest in 07 that have less than 3 or 4 wears.

Btw, idk how massive your weight loss was but get your old polo tailored to your new body. The collars are hard to fix, but the body and sleeves are a breeze for a good tailor. I was a big nikka in like 03, and the clothes I did that for are my best fitting shirts I own since they were literally cut for me. Its an obvious suggestion but polo's mesh fabric and jackets take fitting very well.

A good tailor is a must have service