still waitn for my Pippens to ship out monday from Finishline:aicmon:

:why: Your lebrons look so fat breh fukk you got one of these
images

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
do you guys apply anything to the soles of your foams so they don't turn yellow?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
As sht breh handle it I try to wait to cop my polo and splurge....:yeshrug: or bu em like 1-2 at a time if they are retail.

Im drawin the line at $120 for polos,bought 3 of the city series they dropped last year,the LA,NY and the Sao Paolo brazil one,wen i thought about it and was like :ohhh: each one ran me bout $160 after tax.......:scusthov: thats a pair of J's b4 tax :snoop:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Im drawin the line at $120 for polos,bought 3 of the city series they dropped last year,the LA,NY and the Sao Paolo brazil one,wen i thought about it and was like :ohhh: each one ran me bout $160 after tax.......:scusthov: thats a pair of J's b4 tax :snoop:

As long as you aren't like that one nikka on sohh that cops sht but had like a single size cot and a mirror on the back of his door. Who lives in his momma basement you :win: breh. I wanna rock sht too but I obviously have to get my money right. I don't wanna owe credit cards. Ya dig?

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
do you guys apply anything to the soles of your foams so they don't turn yellow?

I dont i just try to clean the shoes whenever i wear it . Suppose to slow down the age of yellowing i've been Blessed so far:lawd:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
am i the only person that think the oly 7's look kinda childish?