Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
AYO!!! Anyone need a size 12 Oly 6??!?!

Griffin Reed Brody ‏@Synical523
I have a Size 12 Air Jordan 6 Olympic. Asking 220 Shipped and it comes with a free snap back and sneaker cleaner. Need these gone, ‪#gooddeal‬

:krs: they still available?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Its only a week into July and...
IMAG0110.jpg

Im Bad with Money :rudy::to:
still waitn for my Pippens to ship out monday from Finishline:aicmon:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
When Trilla hit that alarm over Brons? My biggest mess up was staying up till 4am night before Miami Vices drop, and instead of going to mall to sleep in a line, layed on my couch till 6am. Costed me an extra $250. Will never forget that loss.

Watching this UFC...

Why Kobe and KD get olympic colors and no Lebron Elite olympic?
2012-team-usa-basketball-roster.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
FLYKNIT REVIEW

"Nike sold 400 pairs of Flyknit Trainers at the trials, and so being a runner, I had to pick up a pair (91st pair!). Since getting them on Saturday, I've put about 60 miles on them, and would like to share my first impressions.*
I would first like to talk about the fitting process, which I had never been through with any other pair of shoes. I had to schedule a "fitting appointment" two days in advance, and be fitted with a general size (9.5...I normally wear a 10 or 10.5, but these shoes are meant to fit like a glove). On Saturday, they brought out a pair (I received red...the two colors were red and blue, and the color you would get wasn't guaranteed) and I tried them on, confirming that it was the right size. After this, they were "steamed" to a high temperature, and I had to put them back on, while still hot. The shoes then constricted down to form an exact mold of my foot, and after around an hour of walking around in them, my foot would not slip at all while in the shoe.

I've taken the shoes out for a couple of long, slower runs, and an 8 mile tempo run (training for the 5k). The shoes were fantastic. I've trained in the Zoom Elite before, and the Flyknits had more cushioning, while still maintaining a feel very similar to the Zoom Streak (marathon race shoes). On the tempo run, the shoes felt amazing, like I was running on clouds, but they weren't slowing me down.*

The basic gist of the shoe is that it is a high cushion trainer that fits like a glove and is extremely lightweight.

Forgot to add: the Flyknit material feels extremely durable, and I expect the shoes to last 450-500 miles. Also, these do not have the Lunar midsole, as speculated, they are a neutral shoe."

Nike Flyknit Trainers! First Impressions: Shoes: Runner's World Forums

THIS is a game changing, incredible shoe...it feels like when the original frees or original foamposites came out.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
FLYKNIT REVIEW

THIS is a game changing, incredible shoe...it feels like when the original frees or original foamposites came out.

Damn i like the sounds of these...i hope they do an air max flynit with a 360 degree sole...that'd be that fire.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The Blue and Red suede (2 shoes, not same shoe), either pair of them solid - Ewings, reminds me of Jordan2 on the toe box