Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'll be in fremont or ballard. I might bring another pair of shoes just in case I get to faded at my friends so I don't fukk them up at the bars.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
ya go for it, ima laugh at the dudes who aint up on shyt tryna slang team jordans tho

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
AYO!!! Anyone need a size 12 Oly 6??!?!

Griffin Reed Brody ‏@Synical523
I have a Size 12 Air Jordan 6 Olympic. Asking 220 Shipped and it comes with a free snap back and sneaker cleaner. Need these gone, ‪#gooddeal‬

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A yo Piff these Uptempo 95' s are my favorite shoe right now, cant stop wearing these shyts and they eyecatchers. I think im a grab the grey ones too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ya go for it, ima laugh at the dudes who aint up on shyt tryna slang team jordans tho

Let do some inventory so there is at least something to start the thread with. No rape and pillage prices either.

We gotta get Kalik and J Rush on that also since they actively sell.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Just got back from vacation, hope yall get every cop ya wanted,,,

I had to wait in line to check out with Eastbay this am, Hour and a Half about for the Barkleys...woulda copped in person but was on vacation, didn't feel like scouting a mall 20-30 minutes away

But the order went through, and I'm thinking with the new wait in line checkout I shouldn't have issues and they will ship

If they don't...gonna look like the run this town video outside house of hoops

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Let do some inventory so there is at least something to start the thread with. No rape and pillage prices either.

We gotta get Kalik and J Rush on that also since they actively sell.

I agree. I can help with maybe determining market prices, lowball prices, and rape prices?

For Example:

Olympic 6 Retail: $160 ($175 ish after tax)

Rape Price: $400

Fair Price: $200-230

:yeshrug:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I agree. I can help with maybe determining market prices, lowball prices, and rape prices?

For Example:

Olympic 6 Retail: $160 ($175 ish after tax)

Rape Price: $400

Fair Price: $200-230

:yeshrug:

I always did retail, plus 7% state tax, $20 shipping, 3% paypal, $25-35 my profit for anyone I talk to on here. My bigcartel/craigslist was any price I saw fit based on other prices in my area. I always felt anything more than $50 profit I was raping someone. And I have morals.

I didn't even go to mall today ... but Oly 6s would have been $233 shipped (math above).

Kinda slowed down summertime, will get back into copping/selling in Sept/Oct. BUT this is the best time I guess if you want me to grab something for you that you cant get in your area. Cuz I aint copping shyt, you dont have to worry about the 2 item limit the stores do here. (1 spot was always my pair). PM in advance and I can pick it up/ship it for you.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I always did retail, plus 7% state tax, $20 shipping, 3% paypal, $25-35 my profit for anyone I talk to on here. My bigcartel/craigslist was any price I saw fit based on other prices in my area. I always felt anything more than $50 profit I was raping someone. And I have morals.

I didn't even go to mall today ... but Oly 6s would have been $233 shipped (math above).

Kinda slowed down summertime, will get back into copping/selling in Sept/Oct. BUT this is the best time I guess if you want me to grab something for you that you cant get in your area. Cuz I aint copping shyt, you dont have to worry about the 2 item limit the stores do here. (1 spot was always my pair). PM in advance and I can pick it up/ship it for you.

I was meaning to hit u up for them levi SB's that gone come out :takedat: