Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
LOL I see we getting emotional now.....just like the fakkit you are......homey Im 6'3 and in excellent shape and would knock your gay ass out.....I dont have a problem knocking a fakkit out....I bet you dont even own a car.....
Whoa 6'3? Easy there, hoss. I'm shook!

I own a car you idiot... but I may just get rid of it. It's a total liability at this point.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
can we ban this idiot? from this thread at least? he brings no value and isn't even funny as a troll.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Olive 9s are UNDERrated ... nikkas gonna say they always loved em when they drop. Shoes are hardbody

Really aint no story, :yeshrug: Dudes shytted in his tub for no reason... Dude stayed with the "L" stories. Tub, Chicken Wings, random stories. He was cool with me, cuz he always talked about weed. And weed is the 2nd thing I spend money on after clothes/kicks

Dont forget dude said he bathed with a brillo pad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we ban this idiot? from this thread at least? he brings no value and isn't even funny as a troll.

Lol nawww.. i found the back and forths with him and other posters entertaining

I told him a few post ago he aint about that life, he hang around people nobody here hangs around.. I laugh at people that dress like that when i see him but w/e , niqqa wanna run around smelling like raspberries then thats him.. rocking three's company shirts then thats him..

He has convinced himself that that's what hot in these streets..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So it's 2 different pairs of dunks :ohhh:

Levis-x-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low_04.jpeg

Definite YES on blue denim sbs...and maybe on pusheads. I didnt cop the og pushead at retail in 05... Probably wont this one

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Lol nawww.. i found the back and forths with him and other posters entertaining

I told him a few post ago he aint about that life, he hang around people nobody here hangs around.. I laugh at people that dress like that when i see him but w/e , niqqa wanna run around smelling like raspberries then thats him.. rocking three's company shirts then thats him..

He has convinced himself that that's what hot in these streets..

that's fine there are plenty of forums on here to clown oh him but this thread is about sneakers, not some raspberry smelling nigerian clown.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Whoa 6'3? Easy there, hoss. I'm shook!

I own a car you idiot... but I may just get rid of it. It's a total liability at this point.

Oh Im sure for you it is....spending all your money on them fruity ass clothes son....must suck to live beyond on your means......I dont know nothing bout that life homey......

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Oh Im sure for you it is....spending all your money on them fruity ass clothes son....must suck to live beyond on your means......I dont know nothing bout that life homey......
No, I just live and work in a city that doesn't require me to own a car. In fact, car ownership is heavily taxed and legislated against. I pay more to park the damn thing than I pay for gas.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No, I just live and work in a city that doesn't require me to own a car. In fact, car ownership is heavily taxed and legislated against. I pay more to park the damn thing than I pay for gas.

Homey I live in a city that doesnt require me to own a car either but I own 2 of them and I still make payments on my 3rd car which is a beamer......you prancing around in your fruity ass clothes trying to tell other people whats hot when you cant even afford a car note or the insurance.......your a clown.....

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Wish they release the Olive Lebron 9s... as a tribute to Jordan Olive 9. Especially since Camo is hot right now.
2nd shoe from left...
nike-lebron-9-xx-elite-design-samples-1-05.jpg

nike-lebron-9-xx-elite-design-samples-1-04.jpg

nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-black-olive-sample-1-05.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:wtf: no you don't. You're like...100% wrong on this. Car ownership in michigan is nfinitely cheaper than other states. Places and tags are cheap, gas is cheap, more free parking, no tolls, etc...shyt mass transit, intricate highway system...

Wait why am I still talking to you?