Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
lol @ u having chicken wing sauce on all ur shoes cuz white bytches be throwing them at you for eating their table scraps

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My sneakers are better than yours, my fits are, too. This is a discussion board. I'm discussing the fact that your style sucks. Over matching, looking like clowns... making the shoes look bad in the process. Bleh.
Breh you 5 years old? Thats a kindergarten comment. My stuff is better than yours, that what you boil it down too? If my style sucks in your mind.... Really doesn't matter. For my area, where I live. My style works.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Breh you 5 years old? Thats a kindergarten comment. My stuff is better than yours, that what you boil it down too? If my style sucks in your mind.... Really doesn't matter. For my area, where I live. My style works.
I dunno. That overmatching nonsense seems so... 6th grade.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My sneakers are better than yours, my fits are, too. This is a discussion board. I'm discussing the fact that your style sucks. Over matching, looking like clowns... making the shoes look bad in the process. Bleh.

LMAO at this bytch and his fukking lil girl ass jeans smelling like raspberries......homey get the fukk outta here....

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
LMAO at this bytch and his fukking lil girl ass jeans smelling like raspberries......homey get the fukk outta here....
I bet you wear those dumb shirts that talk about the shoes that you're wearing in big dumb bold letters with a stupid New Era hat twisted all sideways on your head. I bet you're either really fat or skinny fat. I bet you soda all day, you puke.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:snoop:
Why the fukk do you post in this thread and why does every discussion I see you involved in the coli somehow revolves around you sucking your own dikk? And :laugh: at you being too good for regular sneaks in two years. You want a fukking cookie? And you don't even dress as well as you think. Go post here http://www.styleforum.net/f/ and they'll probably rip your fits to shreds

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I bet you wear those dumb shirts that talk about the shoes that you're wearing in big dumb bold letters with a stupid New Era hat twisted all sideways on your head. I bet you're either really fat or skinny fat. I bet you soda all day, you puke.

LOL I see we getting emotional now.....just like the fakkit you are......homey Im 6'3 and in excellent shape and would knock your gay ass out.....I dont have a problem knocking a fakkit out....I bet you dont even own a car.....

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
7488953984_c716e82e32.jpg

:whoo:

ed :umad:

:ohlawd:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Olive 9s are UNDERrated ... nikkas gonna say they always loved em when they drop. Shoes are hardbody

Explain the shyt story. I need more entertainment.

Really aint no story, :yeshrug: Dudes shytted in his tub for no reason... Dude stayed with the "L" stories. Tub, Chicken Wings, random stories. He was cool with me, cuz he always talked about weed. And weed is the 2nd thing I spend money on after clothes/kicks

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.