Good god you guys are tacky.

tumblr_m623019ni31r3x0wpo1_250.gif

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
:noah:

Can't wait till the 7's come out. Gonna rock this outfit to see the Dark Knight Rises with some khaki shorts. :myman:

pMLB2-13055155dt.jpg

NE-PERFACATLALT_navyred_front

A little matchy matchy for my likes, but I'm going to like the way this looks I think. :ehh:

This one, who is that and where can I get it ... What a good site to get some nice tees,

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:dead: @ u wearing that dusted ass fitted cap everywhere

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Just wondering why, you tryna diss wearing sneakers in 2 years bro (2010 to now). You "mature" now. Whats the point on coming in a sneaker thread, and making remarks on peoples choice on their footwear.

If you don't appreciate it. Create a thread on shoes. Maybe it will get stickied.

I personally never had an issue with you, but in the last week I noticed you popping in here, which I consider trolling cuz you aint actually talking about sneaker game.

(and I wear white shades, gshocks also, that shirt choice isn't my style but do you)

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Just wondering why, you tryna diss wearing sneakers in 2 years bro (2010 to now). You "mature" now. Whats the point on coming in a sneaker thread, and making remarks on peoples choice on their footwear.

If you don't appreciate it. Create a thread on shoes. Maybe it will get stickied.

I personally never had an issue with you, but in the last week I noticed you popping in here, which I consider trolling cuz you aint actually atlking about sneaker game.
My sneakers are better than yours, my fits are, too. This is a discussion board. I'm discussing the fact that your style sucks. Over matching, looking like clowns... making the shoes look bad in the process. Bleh.