Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You sound :umad: with all the fakkit talk.

i aint. U sound :wrist:with that sideways bullshyt u doing tho.

Get some nuts nikka. If u feel matching ur outfit is childish, cool, be a man and say that.....dont "matching outfits...eewl...who does that :wrist:? how old are u guys"

"why you guys getting mad :wrist:? im just asking a question"

fakkit

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i aint. U sound :wrist:with that sideways bullshyt u doing tho.

Get some nuts nikka. If u feel matching ur outfit is childish, cool, be a man and say that.....dont "matching outfits...eewl...who does that :wrist:? how old are u guys"

"why you guys getting mad :wrist:? im just asking a question"

fakkit

I would trust me. I did the same shyt, I could never hate on it :manny: It is what it is as far as seeing who still goes tough in that area.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Many might recognize Pushead from his Nike SB Dunk Low that released in 2005 but for those familiar with his artwork, can remember his unique skeletal drawings featured on tees and album covers for bands like Metallica. Pushead returns this year with the 2nd edition of the Nike SB Dunk x Pushead series, which made it’s debut in Thailand just a few hours ago. Like the 05′ SB Low, this model also displays his artwork on the uppers, finished with his signature logo on the heel. Seen here is the special packaging that comes with the ‘Special Edition’, along with the special bag. These are set to release on July 15th at select Nike SB shops.

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2_07.png

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2_061.png

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2_05.png

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2_04.png

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2_03.png

nike-sb-dunk-low-pushead-2.png

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THE ADD Is Cools Peoples, I Dont Know If He Was Tryna Be Slick With His Comments Be He Usually Aint That Type :manny: