Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'm bout to neg the shyt outta j rush for being a horrible business man. I would report your ass to bbb. But they don't deal with low life re selling scoundrels like yourself.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'm bout to neg the shyt outta j rush for being a horrible business man. I would report your ass to bbb. But they don't deal with low life re selling scoundrels like yourself.

2m67v9j.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
J. Rush cool if you ask me just did some smooth business with dude :yeshrug:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Don't think its fair you would tarnish this dude name, when he gave certain Coli posters some deals. Gonna need to explain what happened breh

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
^ he messed up my size. Got my package today and its 11.5 instead of 8. Im not trippin too much though. If there is a size 8 still available ill happily send this one back and get a 8 shipped in return.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
^ he messed up my size. Got my package today and its 11.5 instead of 8. Im not trippin too much though. If there is a size 8 still available ill happily send this one back and get a 8 shipped in return.

Man thats a mistake, You can prolly just flip em on craigslist in your area. Then rebuy the size you need. That shipping back and forth, gonna kill any profit he would have made. But thats his bizness can't speak for da man. I thought he shipped IMajor bricks... he prolly got yall addressees mixed up

I always hated when I was shipping out more than 1 shoe on a certain date. Mixing up addresses and shyt.

:snoop:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
He offered me a price and everything. Was working something out with dude and he never responded to like two other of my pm's after that. It is like he blocked me well he gonna be in red if I don't get my 6's for sure. I don't even threaten nikkas like that. But these 6's mean a lot to me and him to play me close like that eff him.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
He offered me a price and everything. Was working something out with dude and he never responded to like two other of my pm's after that. It is like he blocked me well he gonna be in red if I don't get my 6's for sure. I don't even threaten nikkas like that. But these 6's mean a lot to me and him to play me close like that eff him.

dude was doing you a favor in the first place. not saying it was right to ignore you after but talking bout going to BBB is a little overboard. Good luck getting them now.