Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont understand...I mean... arent you supposed to match?? you ant niqqaz wearin orange jumpsuits with trueblues???

Who said you weren't supposed to match? There is matching and then going hard with specific combos, just trying to see the demos, take it how you want. Niccas are wild touchy on the subject for some reason.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
nikkas can dress how they want and no one should tell them otherwise :manny:

However, me personally don't like to overmatch. Like if I were to were some true blues, I probably wouldn't wear a striped white and blue polo, but probably just a solid all blue polo or a solid all white polo. Usually how I match with my sneakers is take the least represented color on the shoes and wear a shirt that is solidly that color. That's just me though :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I do all that stripe Lo solid Lo I got a ton of Lo, or if I feel like chilling white tee black tee. But what a nikka look like postin a white tee and some cargos nikkas a be like he couldve kept that basic shyt to himself. Sound like hate to me, most of my daps on this bytch from me postin my fits. Matter of fact I wanna see what u nikkas is wearing with your kicks. No more words lets see it

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
For the record there's a big difference between coordinating and matching.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Who said you weren't supposed to match? There is matching and then going hard with specific combos, just trying to see the demos, take it how you want. Niccas are wild touchy on the subject for some reason.

because u are trying to crack slick with ur question, fakkit