Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Buy yourself some dress shoes michael, crackas dont give a shyt about your J's and nikkas dont acknowledge your presence.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Oh, still got these:

28bzl9y.jpg

2vmvghd.jpg

swag.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
yes
yes
yes
whoooooooooooaaaaaaAaaaaaa,..YES!!

imo,..the best huarache ever made i never had.

i gotta get those,..any chance they retro them in black,..or yellow jacket like the 92 huarache'.

art barr
ctH80.jpg

The Joints on the left....personALL favorite...they really b*stardized em with that free sole bullshyt. And them D Rob joints droppin this year...I dont think they gon have the pump in it tho...good riddance. My boy had them shyts back in the day...they were so impractical. Them Agassi's are crazy...I know they've dropped some shirts and bands inspired by his old outfits. Some of them joints be fierce as hell
1okjB.jpg

wIeue.jpg

aOTK3.jpg

lWop0.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh, still got these:

28bzl9y.jpg

2vmvghd.jpg

swag.gif

oh shyt,....
i remember when i firs. got these from this picture.

my first of sized shoe with the air jordan on the side,..i remember i was so happy to have a size six shoe....so i could get a pair of air jordans.

after i had a pair of white black and red sky jordans.

like all the big kids had and i did not cause my feet were to small.

then the air jordan ii,..originally the freshest shoe came out and phucked up all the pricing of shoes forever.

mom's was like you ain't getting no one hundred dollar shoes!

i used to look at my friend's teenager older brother's pair with sckraight envy.

back then though,.. you could get the air jordan in a six and if i had a smaller shoe size then. i ciuld have gotten a pair of two's in a sky jordan's.

that were missing the articulation in the red accordian nike tag, on the back.

then they changed the sky jordan sizing.

from six as the last size and made seven's the new starting point for grown air jordan sizes.

when the white cement italian made tinkerhatfield three's came out.

i was back to sky jordans.

i liked those but they were cut different and had a non-plastic back.

with leather instead and no embossed nike air swoosh or lettering.

i remember when my feet grew to a seven and i got the real black tinkerhatfield men's sized three's in a seven.

that pix, twkes me back to when i imagine opening the lost arc in raiders as a shawty,..but getting a gift frim god instead of ghouls and killer spirits.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ctH80.jpg

The Joints on the left....personALL favorite...they really b*stardized em with that free sole bullshyt. And them D Rob joints droppin this year...I dont think they gon have the pump in it tho...good riddance. My boy had them shyts back in the day...they were so impractical. Them Agassi's are crazy...I know they've dropped some shirts and bands inspired by his old outfits. Some of them joints be fierce as hell
1okjB.jpg

wIeue.jpg

aOTK3.jpg

lWop0.jpg

what is funnybis i still have that davis cup match and hordes of other tapes of agsssi in matches in their entirety.

when i was a junior i used his tapes to get better.
i actually could play that well when i was twenty six, too.

having my daughter phucked up my chances at going pro, at twenty seven

it took me years to get over that,.....

especially when i see fellow player amd former pro gary brewer in a tournament outside the courts behind my bm's apartment i grew up on.

gary brewer taught me a lot of lessons as a player from a boy to a man on the tennis court. the greatest lesson he taught me i leanred from when i saw him again.

now gary brewer is how i know close to forty i could turn pro still.

yet gary's birth in the us open was cut short after he was in a train crash and lost his legs coming home from the us open,..after he qualified for the main draw and lost in the secound round.

saddest moment in the black chicago tennis communities ever.

i almost cried when i saw him still playin with those prosthetic legs,...cause i remembered i learned to play tennis on those very courts he was on.

plus i learned tennis with those forrest gump braces on.

so my push to play tournies and weights is how i built my legs up to shed those braces. plus strengthen my feet to even be abke to twke the banging on a hardcourt.

so seeing gary like that really phucked me up,.......

if i could ever get up in the game, again,...i would try to turn pro at one challenger just once to honor gary.

art barr

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
21c6ooh.jpg

greatest actual on court agassi boot to ever play in ever.

imo,..this was the best actual shoe to play in out of all the agassi lines ever.

the air zoom agassi,....

i hated to throw these out when they were worn and no shoe after them was as good.

greatest comforting and weight in the agassi line,..and cosmetically it was primo!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nike-air-flare-page.jpg

the beloved fired red air flares...

this colorway has to be a retro cause they never came out in fire red originally.

i am looking for pix of my wimbledon silver surfer generation i air flare colorway.

i had when i tried out for msu and failed after being seeded as a walk on.

right now i got a pair of us open air flares the most popular one in black and white.

imo,...the silver surfer and white wimbledon pair was the sickest and they have never retro'd them to my knowledge.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nike_challenge.jpg

my first tourney andre kix,.....

lost first round in these,.....i lost a lot of first rounders in these as a boy.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nike%20Air%20Challenge%20LWP%20140326-011%20Andre%20Agassi%20black%20Copper_b-500x500.jpg

sturdiest roughest toughest agassi they ever made,...sh!t's lasted forever.

i was a beast in these,......

art barr

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Barr, Have you copped anything new. Like a retro jordan or something?

i copped a pair of foam jordan i in black anthracite last summer.

waited so long for a re-retro of the patent leather air jordan i.

i wasn't missing out on a pair of black anthracite foams in a jordan i.

plus they were fifty dollars,..at the nike outlet and i was just passing through.

mostly now,..i rock cr's, supra's or gram club fight boots.

i own like thirteen or fourteen pairs of cr's and they are all the hotttest premium cr's.

from gen i to gen iii,....

i even own the gen i, croc three strappers. military and patent leather caesario with the old premium italian leather backing.

i got the fur cAesario's, and the red croc, black patent leather and snake skin caesario's too. plus the black croc caesario's.

i love cr's,...and supra's to death now.

creative rec's gen i's premium caesario's.

or supra tk's or my workman shoe the skytop ii's.

the skytop ii's take precedent over everything cause they remind me of an extra swagged't up pair of jordan dmp vi's.

plus, it is the quintessential hustling shoe!!

i wear all black everyday like some gothic panther revolutionary.

so i stay in a crazy accentuated black shoes,....in premium materials.

i got other colors, too...it is just black dominates...

art barr

i wear All black cause imma revolutionary!!