Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So this dude im selling my tiffs to on ebay asked for a picture of the price tag on the box and a picture of the receipt. A little odd i thought but I sent them.

Now hes asking for the receipt within the shipped box. I asked why if I already provided proof of authenticity. He says he's buying them for friend and needs it. This sounds suspect or is it just me?
If u already sent him pics why not just send the receipt to him? I send receipts to people if I have em even if they don't request them. Don't think it's suspect at all. Just take out or cut out any personal info on the receipt if there's any in there.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
If u already sent him pics why not just send the receipt to him? I send receipts to people if I have em even if they don't request them. Don't think it's suspect at all. Just take out or cut out any personal info on the receipt if there's any in there.

I guess I'm also a little leery due to the fact one of the three responses in his reviews are "Did not pay for item he won, buyer never intended on payment, do not sell or buy from this person"
:patrice:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
its not unusual for someone to take a few days to pay on there even though they should pay soon after theyve won. worse case scenario go to your options and pick "resolve a problem" & report them for not paying. just dont send the shoes before the payment clears.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
ibn-jasper-nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october.jpg

joe-haden-air-jordan-1-black-red(1).jpg

jadakiss-nike-zoom-rookie-galaxy-sheek-air-jordan-1-black-red.jpg

fat-joe-air-jordan-5-retro-infrared.jpg

dj-envy-nike-kd-6-aunt-pearl.jpg

dj-envy-nike-air-flightposite-exposed-charlamagne-tha-god-ewing-guard-steve-stoute-nike-lebron-9-ps-elite.jpg

kid-ink-nike-lebron-11-bhm.jpg

dez-bryant-jordan-future-black-red.jpg

taylor-howell-nike-roshe-run-fb-yeezy.jpg

erica-mena-air-jordan-6-valentines-day.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nah i passed on everything too

im in for 2 pairs of the 3's next week
1 for me 1 for my girl

i might end up with multiples of the 3's though
sometimes the elephant print is completely fukking off with certain pairs so i might have to mix & match to make sure i dont end up with a funny looking pair and get rid of the others

with the BC3's no lie i had to cop em like 5 times to finally get a pair with somewhat matching print

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
East Coast weather been shytty for weeks. SALT literally everywhere. UnDS my raptors and my lord had to clean them ASAP.

:ehh: @ those KDs. Very nice colorway and that icy sole looking crisp. lol