Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Think 11 lows are wack outside of a few colorways. powder blues and space jams. I can only see myself coping to keep my mids looking fresh.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Filed.

Breh, that's why i got the lunars. Closest thing to em. I was sick when they was gone so fast. :(

If I had known ..I would've hooked you up.
I had doubles; size 11.5 breh ..
Those things sat here; I picked up the 2nd pair on clearance :snoop:
Yea they sat in malls around here too, thats why im kinda hopeful i might fukk around and find another pair for like $100

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wanted that shoe so bad. yo you got any pictures of your shyt? like all stacked up etc doesnt matter.
the only pic i have right now is this one of back when i was moving last year and i left some of my kicks for my cousin to hold for me so i wouldnt have to move all of my shoes in at once at my new spot

didnt want to set off any alarms with my new neighbors, waited til like 2am on a weeknight and moved everything in on some :ninja2: shyt

Uqj2qME.jpg

this was 1 of 3 different shoe trips :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You talking about the AM 90 Infrared hyperfuse?
I fukking love this shoe and I'm convinced it's indestructible. The Lunarlon sole makes it like soft adamantium. I want to buy the black and red colorway but I'm worried about how the red fade on the sole. It looks like it fades to pink

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I fukking love this shoe and I'm convinced it's indestructible. The Lunarlon sole makes it like soft adamantium. I want to buy the black and red colorway but I'm worried about how the red fade on the sole. It looks like it fades to pink

If I had known ..I would've hooked you up.
I had doubles; size 11.5 breh ..
Those things sat here; I picked up the 2nd pair on clearance :snoop:

These are what me and rich are talking about.

nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-infrared-us-release-date-1.jpg

This is what I had to settle for:

nike-air-max-lunar-90-infrared-00.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@Two Stacks I need to hit you up when I find these gems ..didnt know people wanted em bad like that. They were $80 CAD which was dirt cheap..

Side bar, those tech pants are a dope ass colour, very uncommon

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
@Two Stacks just realized the pair i have are the em version :snoop:... I remember wanting the hyperfuse but struck out and came up on the em's... Still want a fresh pair for the summer tho