Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
My most recent pickups. I have a pair of Thunder 4's and Chicago 1's on the way... also my bred 11's are currently getting the dirty bred customization from the bro

9kfVUKz.png

2QH7jXu.png

9r5C28P.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
those sizes are gay as fukk...damn:laugh:

so are them pink ass 6's

all those are weak releases to me honestly. I cant believe the hype around the powder blue 10s, they're so garbage :mindblown:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
nigeldunksbsomp1.jpg

1393619998_nigeldunksbsomp4.jpg

Today we officially get the detailed images of the Nike SB collab with BMX street star Nigel Sylvester. The“S.O.M.P.” Dunk High which stands for Standing On My Pedals, was co-designed by DJ Clark Kent and sports a Black Euphoria nubuck upper which is only used on the Bespoke Air Force 1′s. It’s a more luxurious material, but is built sturdy for riding, and other action sports.

A safari graphic print hits the ankle and laceways, while a gum bottom sole, White midsole, and metallic Swoosh finishes up the design. I know some fans might ask why would Nike SB work with a BMX rider, well it’s a perfect combination, the two sports share a similar culture, it’s only right that Nigel is the first BMX rider to get the first crack at his own sneaker.

The Nigel Sylvester x Nike SB Dunk High “S.O.M.P.” is due to drop Saturday, March 8th.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was just watching this video and :dahell:. What's this dumbass notion that J's past 14 are whack. I remember when I was younger everybody in school was fukking with shyt like the 16s. 17s, and 18s heavy. I agree it kind of jumped the shark after 19 but Id def cop those if they retroed.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
So this dude im selling my tiffs to on ebay asked for a picture of the price tag on the box and a picture of the receipt. A little odd i thought but I sent them.

Now hes asking for the receipt within the shipped box. I asked why if I already provided proof of authenticity. He says he's buying them for friend and needs it. This sounds suspect or is it just me?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody have a hookup on the Auburn color Bo Jacksons? These resellers are asking for like $240....:stopitslime:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So this dude im selling my tiffs to on ebay asked for a picture of the price tag on the box and a picture of the receipt. A little odd i thought but I sent them.

Now hes asking for the receipt within the shipped box. I asked why if I already provided proof of authenticity. He says he's buying them for friend and needs it. This sounds suspect or is it just me?
Maybe he's gonna try to call nike and say his pair came damaged.. I dunno but suspicious indeed