Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
fat-joe-air-jordan-5-retro-infrared.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

Is this photo-shopped??? Fat boys sitting there, donuts just sitting on the couch.

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
What are those :noah

Edit just caught the logo. Those might be my first KDs

I can tell its warming up here. Already seen chicks in Fear 4s and BRED 8s. I'm running around in Oly 6s
These Will be my first KD's. I need info yall

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
Anybody having second thoughts on the infrared 3s? I'm not gonna lie.. I hate 3s :yeshrug:
Nah I can't pass these up 3's just run tight for me so I got some true blues and crimson's in a 12 I don't really wear because I need a 13. Kinda gave me a bad taste about 3's but im getting these

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Didn't really mess with anything that dropped today; passed on the foams..didnt like them in person but doesn't mean I aint cop anything else :kobay:

Nike Air Max 90 Ice (Red)
Flyknit Chukkas
Nike Aw77 Cuffed Fleeced Pants

JJsTZzn.jpg

GzmhV8b.jpg

Cuffed sweats aren't for everyone but I actually hit up the gym so its useful for me :manny:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
This dude on ebay playing games im about to hit him with this message, what yall think.

"I have been very patient with you. I have expressed to you that these shoes are 100% authentic, provided proof with a date stamped receipt, and any other picture you wanted.

In the description of shoes it said that I accept returns in the event you find them to be fake. You said you would pay today. I'm trying to be understanding but if you don't pay by today I will cancel your bid and move on the next highest bidder."