Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I want another pair of infrared hyperfuse am90s... Might have to call nike and see if there are some still out there. One of the most comfortable shoes ive owned in a long time

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:pacspit: @ those lows

:mjpls: might flip em tho.

ax0j08.jpg

No it won't. Those shyts still do nothing for me along with all the rest of the 11 lows

that's some real shyt bruh.......mad nikkaz in this thread talking all that.......you already know that is gonna change........just like opinions swaying on them Jordan futures now after I first posted the pic........

lol...I got a pair of the mid concords...i still might cop a pair of lows to beat up tho. Easy pass if I got to go thru a headache to get em. And wont hesitate to flip if the price goes past $300

Will cop the 11 Lows for my son and the Mrs....they make a nice summer shoe

I don't fukk with the lows either..unless those red joints with the gum sole drops..then its on and poppin

That would change my opinion immensely

Filed.

I want another pair of infrared hyperfuse am90s... Might have to call nike and see if there are some still out there. One of the most comfortable shoes ive owned in a long time

Breh, that's why i got the lunars. Closest thing to em. I was sick when they was gone so fast. :(

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
I would neg you if you weren't cool peoples LOL
The struggle is real sometimes; we got 12 pairs of those Aunt Pearls in the whole goddamn city :snoop:

At least we dont have people stabbing or shooting people for those 12 shoes. :yeshrug:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Werent the first aunt pearls an easy cop?

I guess with bots, and atc you can't count on anything anymore.