Gonna order these when I get paid tomorrow:

AHOM-MZ63_V1.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Hey Brad or anyone else, any info on this site.. Thanks ( I only digged thru 3-4 items and prices line up with legit prices, BUT you may know something else)

SOLE AWESOME

edit - found 2 solecollector posts saying legit, BUT waiting for Bradpiff still

GOD I hate sites that list a size, then when you add to cart it says sold out

============

Another Question, does anyone own the Black HIstory Month Lebron 9s? Can you tell me the color of the crown under the BHM lacelock, thanks.

Dude answered this on Twitter, lace lock can come off, no crown

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nike Air Diamond Turf II Deion Sanders DS 10 Jordan Bo Huarache Trainer 49ers | eBay

aint no "buy it now" so no guarantee. I don't really now how size 10 bids been goin...but i'd be willing to bet if you keep your eye on it you can get it for less than 110...also message him and make him an offer...he might say yes...thats how I got my fire red griffeys for $100

I say this to you as well as everyone else in this thread...if you don't got the eBay app on your phone...and you aint using saved searches and notifications...you aint bout that life.

I been buying shoes at an all time high, but i been getting some for some real good prices.

not those,i mean the turf 1's red black and white

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hey Brad or anyone else, any info on this site.. Thanks ( I only digged thru 3-4 items and prices line up with legit prices, BUT you may know something else)

SOLE AWESOME

edit - found 2 solecollector posts saying legit, BUT waiting for Bradpiff still

GOD I hate sites that list a size, then when you add to cart it says sold out

============

Another Question, does anyone own the Black HIstory Month Lebron 9s? Can you tell me the color of the crown under the BHM lacelock, thanks.

Dude answered this on Twitter, lace lock can come off, no crown

never copped from there but theyre supposed to be legit :manny: