Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Those red elites are crazy...if released, they mine...god damn...

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Where can i get Seaglow from breh? I love my 11's I wear my space jams once a year they still they yellow as fukk :deadrose:

I bought a small bottle on eBay a while ago, I didn't wanna spend the $35-40 a bottle until I knew it worked, but I don't see it on eBay or on the island girl website like it used to be....they stop making sea glow?!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:ahh:sneakerhead.com doesn't mess around. My order got processed and shipped the same day

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
I'm sorry but most people are NOT washing the BOTTOM of their shoe. You mean the outersole right? Like the sides?

I don't even wash my shoes often...if y'all rotate enough heavy washing daily and whatnot isn't that big a deal

Honestly I like a lil wear on my shoes...shows charactor

I need mine minty at all times, so after every wear I go to work, the out sole on the 12 really isnt hard to maintain...cleaning the bottoms is borderline obsessive yeah but I still do it...can't really give you a good reason why :yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
In
I'm sorry but most people are NOT washing the BOTTOM of their shoe. You mean the outersole right? Like the sides?

I don't even wash my shoes often...if y'all rotate enough heavy washing daily and whatnot isn't that big a deal

Honestly I like a lil wear on my shoes...shows charactor

I have a Ritual I do once a month,I take all the shoes I've worn,take em outside to the porch,spark a blunt and bump sum Isley brothers and Deep clean em all one by one,takes about 30-45 mins on a day off,and I find it therapeutic :manny:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
In

I have a Ritual I do once a month,I take all the shoes I've worn,take em outside to the porch,spark a blunt and bump sum Isley brothers and Deep clean em all one by one,takes about 30-45 mins on a day off,and I find it therapeutic :manny:

I did this last weekend and it did feel good. Felt like I was cleaning more than just my shoes if that means anything.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I un ds'd my cool grey 11's last saturday and before that day was over I was soul scrubbing the soles. They looked like they never been worn again :noah: I like my shyt damn near ds when I rock em.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kanye West is now a crime victim, because his L.A. home was hit by burglars ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Someone in Kanye's camp who was at Kanye's home called the LAPD this morning to report the break-in. We do not know what, if anything, was taken but people at the scene tell us ... there was evidence the thieves dropped some of Kanye's possessions on the way out.

Kanye was not in L.A. He's currently in Birmingham, England, in the middle of his concert tour.

The LAPD is investigating.

:ninja1:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
adidas-t-mac-1.jpg

Nike Sportswear will remind us of Vince Carter’s best days when the Shox BB4 returns in colorways including the Fred Weis-posterizing ‘USAB’ edition; what about the cousin with whom VC once appeared poised to rule the NBA alongside? Fellow former Toronto standout Tracy McGrady had to escape from Vinsanity’s shadow (and the impact of his salary on the Raptors’ cap) and ended up as the main star in Orlando for a stretch in the early ’00s when Grant Hill’s role on the team became a mere formality. McGrady became an All-Star for the first time in his debut season with the Magic, and the adidas T-Mac commemorates that season that immediately preceded back-to-back scoring titles. It looks like we’ll get an O-Town colorup as well as one that alludes to T-Mac’s time in Houston; let us know which looks best when you’re checking out more shots on the other side.

:scusthov:

I had these, first kicks I bought with my first after school job at a supermarket when I was 14, terrible choice....

If they're smart, Adidas with release a SVSM colorway. LeBron wore these a lot in HS, the TMAC 2s too

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
if he sells those yeezys for a right price though that is still a good trade logically. he could buy all those shoes back and still have a profit.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
414962_401_A1.jpg

Nike Basketball pulls out all the stops in honor of this year’s Olympic Games. The Air More Uptempo, which was made famous by Chicago Bulls superstar Scottie Pippen, has been styled in an obsidian mainstay with white lettering, red trim and a 360 Degree Air Max unit. Today, Nike has officially given this highly anticipated pair a July 1st release date.

Nike Air More Uptempo
Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy/White-Spirit Red
414962-401
July 1, 2012
$160