Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
What's the resell price on those KDs looking like.....I wasn't able to get em....was in clinicals :to:
more than what they are worth :manny:

edit: not being smart, just saying..resellers these day are hyenas , unless you personally know the connect it aint worth it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
more than what they are worth :manny:

edit: not being smart, just saying..resellers these day are hyenas , unless you personally know the connect it aint worth it

What's the resell price on those KDs looking like.....I wasn't able to get em....was in clinicals :to:

it really isn't that much if you really want the shoe. You should be able to get them for like 220

EDIT: :huhldup: I see you talking about the Aunt pearls, thought you were talking about the ASG. Yeah the Aunt Pearls are reselling for bread :dahell:. I guess when you stick supreme on them ppl go crazy

Last edited:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
it really isn't that much if you really want the shoe. You should be able to get them for like 220

EDIT: :huhldup: I see you talking about the Aunt pearls, thought you were talking about the ASG. Yeah the Aunt Pearls are reselling for bread :dahell:. I guess when you stick supreme on them ppl go crazy
was about to say breh, they are asking at least 3 bills for them :snoop:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I see a couple on eBay for over 4
should of only been given to friends and family

how u gonna resell a shoe that pays tribute to his aunt who died of lung cancer :snoop:

same thing i thought with them DB 5s,

shyt would made make me feel morally wrong

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
One of the most iconic models is set to release in a Low-top form, the Air Jordan 11 Low Retro “Concord” this Summer 2014. Featuring a White mesh upper with Black patent leather overlay finished with Concord accents throughout. You can expect the Air Jordan 11 Low Retro “Concord” debut on May 3rd, 2014 to select Jordan Brand accounts with a couple other Air Jordan 11 Low releases this Summer.

Check out the photos below and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar for much more on the “Concord” model as well as all the other Air Jordan 11 Low releases.

Air Jordan 11 Low
White/Black-Concord
528895-033
May 3, 2014
$150 :wtf: :why: :damn:

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-2014-release-date-21-700x366.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-2014-release-date.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-2014-release-date-2.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-2014-release-date-4.jpg

:banderas: I can't wait to see the nikkas who talk about they dont like low tops go hard for these.

*calls cousin, puts in order*

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:banderas: I can't wait to see the nikkas who talk about they dont like low tops go hard for these.

*calls cousin, puts in order*

that's some real shyt bruh.......mad nikkaz in this thread talking all that.......you already know that is gonna change........just like opinions swaying on them Jordan futures now after I first posted the pic........