Memphis

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
bout to order these in a few

air-jordan-5-shanghai-shen-03-1024x682.jpg

I'm also tryna work on my casual shoe game, don't have a single pair. New Years and my recent trip to ATL showed how much I'm lacking and need to step it up in that department

Where are you ordering these from?.........better make sure they are legit......how much you paying?.........my brother paid over $500 for the Shanghai's........

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you ordering these from?.........better make sure they are legit......how much you paying?.........my brother paid over $500 for the Shanghai's........

not even gonna stunt, i'm getting reps. Checked youtube reviews and they look good enough for a purchase, probably the only ones i'll get.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't know about ya'll, but I don't like that sweat pants/ jogger look. I just wear fitted jeans with my kicks. I can't wait for the summer though, all this snow & salt on the ground has kept my kicks in hibernation.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
not even gonna stunt, i'm getting reps. Checked youtube reviews and they look good enough for a purchase, probably the only ones i'll get.
It's not my place to tell what to do with your money but IMO buying reps to stunt is just a waist of money......they show clean pairs in those videos but once you get them there will be noticeable flaws.......just my 2 cents......but buy what you like bruh.......

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're dropping.

And Carmines will be easy to get you won't have to put in no work to get them :what:
Why will they be easy to get? I already documented on here how how no one in this area dgaf about sneakers so I strolled into footlocker towards closing the last few Saturday and they still had the new Js and ASG LeBron and Kds at size 11 and 12 but Carmine's are the biggest release of the year outside the Columbia XIs (maybe)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Heres The H&M Joints Btw

http://www.hm.com/us/product/03469?article=03469-D

Prolly A Better Bet Quality Wise, And I Dunno Where You Stay At But I Was In H&M The Other Day And At The Register They Were Giving Coupons Of $10 Anything, No Minimum Till March 6th
Just bought the H&M ones, I didn't see ur post for 10$ off, w/s 27.20 with tax and they fit so nice. I'm rocking the 8s I got yesterday and they look great with them too

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I don't know about ya'll, but I don't like that sweat pants/ jogger look. I just wear fitted jeans with my kicks. I can't wait for the summer though, all this snow & salt on the ground has kept my kicks in hibernation.
I agree. Plus in Miami it's too hot to wear that stuff anywhere but in the house or to the movies. nikkas still where shorts ??? Or nah ??? What's the play for bottoms in the summer time ?

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why will they be easy to get? I already documented on here how how no one in this area dgaf about sneakers so I strolled into footlocker towards closing the last few Saturday and they still had the new Js and ASG LeBron and Kds at size 11 and 12 but Carmine's are the biggest release of the year outside the Columbia XIs (maybe)
They're a general release, it will be like the grape 5s from last year.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I agree. Plus in Miami it's too hot to wear that stuff anywhere but in the house or to the movies. nikkas still where shorts ??? Or nah ??? What's the play for bottoms in the summer time ?

I usually go with cargo shorts :yeshrug:

Quick question for those who copped the 6's this week. How do they run? TTS or do I have to go up or down a size?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I usually go with cargo shorts :yeshrug:

Quick question for those who copped the 6's this week. How do they run? TTS or do I have to go up or down a size?
Ya Ima stock on cargo shorts this summer. Every shade of gray and brown, camo is getting played IMO but I may get some with some other funky print tho. Ima go to supreme tommorow, I think their spring/summer stuff just came out, see what they got...