hawk.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Went To Flight Club Today, Didnt Cop Anything :whew:

I Cant Front Though I Been Looking For Those Black & Tan Guinness SBs For Awhile and They Had Em, Just Not In My Size, I Prolly Woulda Pulled The Trigger

BTW I Never Got Them Tiffs :snoop: Dont Ask Me, Im Too Sick To Talk About It

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know this is a sneaker thread but y'all more brehs that post in here so off topic I was gonna ask. What's some good sweatpants out there to cop? I only have one pair of the nike gray ones but they kind of sit weird on my sneakers. Someone told me h&m has some that close at the bottom for like 25$, any others you'd suggest? I'm not trying to spend a lot of money just something to wear around the house.
I got 3 adidas track suits too, black and two diff shades of blue but I want some good sweats that will look nice with my Js

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I know this is a sneaker thread but y'all more brehs that post in here so off topic I was gonna ask. What's some good sweatpants out there to cop? I only have one pair of the nike gray ones but they kind of sit weird on my sneakers. Someone told me h&m has some that close at the bottom for like 25$, any others you'd suggest? I'm not trying to spend a lot of money just something to wear around the house.
I got 3 adidas track suits too, black and two diff shades of blue but I want some good sweats that will look nice with my Js
Polo ralph lauren or nike tech fleece is my go to

Them soft polo sweatpants are :ohlawd:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Any pics I've posted are the H&M ones ..pretty good for $25.
I don't have any tech fleece since they sell out like crazy when we get em. All I know is from the one I tried on, they fit PINCH.
I've seen a lot of people rocking publisher jogger pants but those price tags got me ..feelin some type of way

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the black infrared 6's might drop this year too..i'll be looking forward to those if they do.

My fly swatters are supposed to arrive tomorrow, will post pics if they do

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps