Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why will they be easy to get? I already documented on here how how no one in this area dgaf about sneakers so I strolled into footlocker towards closing the last few Saturday and they still had the new Js and ASG LeBron and Kds at size 11 and 12 but Carmine's are the biggest release of the year outside the Columbia XIs (maybe)

Whaaa? says who? :skip:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Anybody have the kobe masterpiece for regular price or 20 over retail?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Whaaa? says who? :skip:
I was bored as shyt at home today. I was looking at solecollector.com(a pretty popular sneaker site) they have a cop or drop vote for every major sneaker that comes out. The Carmine's are the only sneaker with a 90%+ "COP" vote since 2011 outside of like concord/bred XIs and a few other joints of similar magnitude. Sneakerwatch rated them a top 3 Jordan of all time. Generally the 6s are a lot of people's personal favorite Jordan and Carmine's are almost everyone's favorite colorway of the 6. And of course with the red Octobers hype, red is in. Plus more and more people are "becoming" sneaker heads

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2ug1gkn.jpg

Nike X UNdftd Lunar Force 1. :ohhh: hope they hi tops

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ya Ima stock on cargo shorts this summer. Every shade of gray and brown, camo is getting played IMO but I may get some with some other funky print tho. Ima go to supreme tommorow, I think their spring/summer stuff just came out, see what they got...
Yea that's what I was thinking but I don't want to just wear khaki cargos every time I'm out

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was bored as shyt at home today. I was looking at solecollector.com(a pretty popular sneaker site) they have a cop or drop vote for every major sneaker that comes out. The Carmine's are the only sneaker with a 90%+ "COP" vote since 2011 outside of like concord/bred XIs and a few other joints of similar magnitude. Sneakerwatch rated them a top 3 Jordan of all time. Generally the 6s are a lot of people's personal favorite Jordan and Carmine's are almost everyone's favorite colorway of the 6. And of course with the red Octobers hype, red is in. Plus more and more people are "becoming" sneaker heads

:ehh: