Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So what are y'all copping this weekend. I know everyone going after those Tiffany's :shaq2: as I said already I can care less :yeshrug:
I grew up playing ball and getting cheerleaders and wanna be cheerleaders. Not skating, experimenting with weird drugs and trying to smash the weirdo chicks with green hair.

:russ: no shots

But ya outside that we got the Atomic "NYC" Brons on Friday I believe? I'm not a huge fan but they Are LeBrons :ld:
There's the Spider-Man foams, I don't really like the pro foams tho so it's not worth the price and rarity to me.
There's the 4.5 DRose new colorway also and I'm sure asics and new balance is holding down all my cacs with some new release
Me, I'm going after the blue/black kamikaze ones. I don't currently have a NDS or DS pair of reeboks and I like the ones even more than the twos. The 2s are crazier at first look but I think the design on the ones is just exciting enough to wear and turn heads but just low key enough to not look tacky.
What you guys looking at this weekend?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Show me some shoes you'd wear and with what kinda outfit
For example

canvas-unisex-jersey-short-sleeve-t-shirt-3001c-yellow.jpg

0.jpg
\

They compliment each other. The color wheel bruh, the color wheel...

Complementary.gif

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what are y'all copping this weekend. I know everyone going after those Tiffany's :shaq2: as I said already I can care less :yeshrug:
I grew up playing ball and getting cheerleaders and wanna be cheerleaders. Not skating, experimenting with weird drugs and trying to smash the weirdo chicks with green hair.

:russ: no shots

But ya outside that we got the Atomic "NYC" Brons on Friday I believe? I'm not a huge fan but they Are LeBrons :ld:
There's the Spider-Man foams, I don't really like the pro foams tho so it's not worth the price and rarity to me.
There's the 4.5 DRose new colorway also and I'm sure asics and new balance is holding down all my cacs with some new release
Me, I'm going after the blue/black kamikaze ones. I don't currently have a NDS or DS pair of reeboks and I like the ones even more than the twos. The 2s are crazier at first look but I think the design on the ones is just exciting enough to wear and turn heads but just low key enough to not look tacky.
What you guys looking at this weekend?
kobe 9s really, thats it:ehh:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A
This is my outfit I got on right now, nothing special, but just as far "mismatching"

Polo hoodie:
2u5qglv.jpg

With a. Polo under

Gray501s (sagging with my Boss draws out :pachaha:)

mja5ps.jpg

Bred polo socks
And these:

2hrees9.jpg

So IDGAF, I like the way I look ,I feel comfortable and chicks dig my style so I'm :win:

5pkdts.jpg
Talking about matching tho, Just saw the aunt pearls, I think I might cop a pair to go with this crewneck (couldn't find it online so i cropped a pic of me wearing it...)
2mxnc5f.jpg

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A
This is my outfit I got on right now, nothing special, but just as far "mismatching"

Polo hoodie:
2u5qglv.jpg

With a. Polo under

mja5ps.jpg

Bred polo socks
And these:

2hrees9.jpg

So IDGAF, I like the way I look ,I feel comfortable and chicks dig my style so I'm :win:

Those clothes are all neutral colors so the shoes you wear don't matter really (for the most part). When you start throwing in different patterns and shyt thats when things get interesting.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
quote="labelplant, post: 7257402, member: 1232"]A

Polo hoodie:
2u5qglv.jpg

With a. Polo under

mja5ps.jpg

Bred polo socks
And these:

2hrees9.jpg

5pkdts.jpg
Talking about matching tho, Just saw the aunt pearls, I think I might cop a pair to go with this crewneck (couldn't find it online so i cropped a pic of me wearing it...)
2mxnc5f.jpg
[/quote]

:whoa:

That's what I'm saying.
People can wear whatever they want--im just giving my opinion On the style.
Me personally, I would've worn the Toro 4s since they have the same colors as my shirt