Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I could care less about the tiffs, watch me just walk into a skate shop and get a pair no prob. That always happens with shoes idc about. I'd cop them to resell :umad:

And I'm on the "purposely mismatching the shoes" wave... I'll wear and all gray/black outfit with some bright ass KDs

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

Why would you intentionally wear shoes that don't even coordinate with your clothes?
Yall be walking around wearing them ol Gogurt colored shoes and shyt looking like this

original.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thing about those Tiffs is their going to these indie skate shops who are taxing like crazy. A dude in Houston on my fb said his skate shop is only getting 25 pairs and they're charging $250
I bet this is Premium Goods doing this shyt off of Morningside

ridge

Daps
Are toros plus 100 a rip off For DS bred IV's?

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I havent seen the homie @West Coast Avenger in here for awhile. Hope all is well homie. :salute:

@Kalik Nice pick up on the Brons. You going for those Gator Kings?
Everything is good bruh.......just taking a break ........this month is very busy for me......lots of traveling, birthdays, etc.....but I'm up in here lurking......:salute:.......

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Are toros plus 100 a rip off For DS bred IV's?
I wouldn't do it. Maybe 50.

Aside from that I just got a hook up on playoff 13s for 150. I'm on top of the world right now brehs nikka a was talkin 300 for them gtfohwdbsn !!!!!!!!!!

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Prepare to catch yourself a pair of “Spiderman” Foam Pros this weekend. The anticipated, seemingly Spidey-inspired colorway of the Nike Air Foamposite Pro is set to hit retailers on Saturday, February 8th, and Nike Sportswear has just released the first official image of the sneaker.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Spiderman”
Release Date: February 8, 2014
Nike-Air-Foamposite-Pro-Spiderman.jpg

:mjpls:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I havent seen the homie @West Coast Avenger in here for awhile. Hope all is well homie. :salute:

@Kalik Nice pick up on the Brons. You going for those Gator Kings?

Im gonna try -- but if I dont succeed, no loss. I never have luck online, so Im a have to line up for these. I had given up on the line process. My step-son wanted bhm kd's and we ended up 1st in line so shyt, maybe not so bad these days.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Color coordination does.
I could see if you had a black shirt with white shoes. But that winterfresh blue and dark burgundy makes no sense.

Again the term coordination doesn't equal matching. You own example contradicts your stance.