Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
real_fat.jpg

This is random as hell but I just seen this quote in another thread and its like daily I encounter a situation where this quote is so fitting.
Anyways I just got into an argument w/ a dude on fb who was trying to shyt on ppl for calling the Powder 10's that are about to come out, the "Powder Blues" instead of the "Charlottes". Go-figure, the fukking color is powder blue, I really hate those "know-it-all" types who try to shyt on everybody else. Well anyways it struck me as odd that these are the Charlottes when Charlotte never used a powder blue colorway. He then goes on to mention how these are the "Charlotte" version from the city pack retroes from back in the day. A little research and the Powder Blue tens were never officially released as a part of the City pack, JB at the time didn't have a JB representative on the team. The powder blue 10s were released as Jerry Stackhouse PE's paying homage to the UNC connection. Ppl just called them the "Charlotte's" b/c of the connection between Charlotte and UNC (them being in the same state). Anyways after a shut him down for trying to shyt on everybody for calling the shoes the right name I instantly remembered this quote...

:laugh: sneakerheads are the biggest fakkits

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Thing about those Tiffs is their going to these indie skate shops who are taxing like crazy. A dude in Houston on my fb said his skate shop is only getting 25 pairs and they're charging $250

Disgusting, but that was to be expected. I had to pay a little over retail for the Miami Dunks SBs from a skate shop in Utah. The only place that I know so far that is releasing them in NYC is Blades. They haven't even given out a price yet.

It is what it is, if I can't cop, I'll be annoyed, but I'll move on to the next release.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
not feeling the newest Diamond x Nike SB :manny:

dmnd has changed so much as a brand , and the highs look fugazi :yeshrug:

Mikkey

Heisenberg
Daps
Reppin
NY/LA
Where can I cop them Squadron Blues for retail? I didnt know they dropped this past weekend:sadcam:

nike-flyknit-chukka-squadron-blue-grey-1.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Those Tiffany Dunk Hi will be interesting. NDC isn't doing TLO; I can only imagine they will do the same shyt they did with the YOTH and the link will send you to the product page. Hope I can snag a pair; been snagging a lot of SBs this year. Which reminds me - my YOTH have arrived :kobay:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't understand sneakerheads.
Why you yall buy shoes with them awkward ass colors.
I mean what store do you have to go to in order to find a shir t that matches that? :wow:
:leostare: the burgundy colorway on those shoes is not some obscure color you can't find

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL