San Diego
9N9pBid.jpg

:banderas:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't have a job, ain't got shyt to do, my girl is at work, I don't do drugs or drink so anyway I wound up at rifla. :lolbron: Felt like a kid at a candy store. :wow:

2n9jhgl.jpg

2hfmh03.jpg

29f8368.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't have a job, ain't got shyt to do, my girl is at work, I don't do drugs or drink so anyway I wound up at rifla. :lolbron: Felt like a kid at a candy store. :wow:
29f8368.jpg

Can somebody tell me whats the deal on those black/blur Jordan 11s. I strictly remember seeing these waaaay back in the day and when I brought them up about a year ago to my friend who had some breds he said told me they never existed. or are those Gammas?

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody tell me whats the deal on those black/blur Jordan 11s. I strictly remember seeing these waaaay back in the day and when I brought them up about a year ago to my friend who had some breds he said told me they never existed. or are those Gammas?
Look like gammas, logo on tongue is gamma

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'm supposed to come up on some bread within a week or so. Gonna go cop the grape Vs over there, I'll look for what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure those are gammas tho but I didn't look at the XIs too much, mostly IVs and Vs

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm supposed to come up on some bread within a week or so. Gonna go cop the grape Vs over there, I'll look for what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure those are gammas tho but I didn't look at the XIs too much, mostly IVs and Vs

yea I think those are gammas.

The black and blues I saw were probably fakes, again this was a looooooooonngggg time ago. Im talking 10+ years ago so I could be referring to what I "think" I remember and not something that actually happened.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yea I think those are gammas.

The black and blues I saw were probably fakes, again this was a looooooooonngggg time ago. Im talking 10+ years ago so I could be referring to what I "think" I remember and not something that actually happened.
Not the Space jams right?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Oh you talking about RSVP's......I use to have a sick bot for that the beginning of last year but now they are too many of those bot services that are a hell of alot faster.......you don't RT you send them a DM with your name, size & whatever is circled......you are in LA and it is hard as fukk out there.....you should look into bot services like RNSD kicks or something similar......

You ever use RNSD bruh? Trying to gauge how effective that service is:patrice:

edit: How is there not a niketown here in Miami:stopitslime: