Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
If shoes droppin on Saturday when do they drop twitter pre order links and the raffles are the weekend before right?
Forgive my ignorance +rep for the answer
Twitter pre order links?.......not sure what you mean by that?......NDC, FNL, FL etc, don't do pre-orders.......do you mean from reseller websites?......and yes raffles are usually the weekend before......

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ronnie fieg puma disc blaze "coat of arms" drops saturday i believe...he tweeted "saturday"

those agassis might have to wait

What time these normally drop? They dropping on KITH?

How are you guys gonna pick up them Hot Lava Agassis brehs? I need advice.

This too. Im tryna cop, these and those puma and asics are the type of shoes I really fukk with. J's are cool and all but Im getting tired of rocking bball shoes

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Which Jordan's XIV and up would you retro?
I know they all garbage from XIV up and some people would say none but If you had to choose?

I'd go with the XVIIs, MJ actually played in those and to me they are like better looking XIIs.

air-jordan-og-17-copper.jpg

I'd consider a cop :manny:
If they weren't too hard to get and were under 200. I never had these so not sure how comfortable they are
16s...17s...XX3s
the only release that has my attention right now are these.........
.......................already missed two chances at them so hopefully I can get them this week.........I believe they drop on Friday or Saturday officially.........
you and me both brother

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Twitter pre order links?.......not sure what you mean by that?......NDC, FNL, FL etc, don't do pre-orders.......do you mean from reseller websites?......and yes raffles are usually the weekend before......

I've never done the bot thing before but doesn't Nike tweet out something and the whole point of the bots is you have to RT them as quick as possible. and if you do, they send u a pre-order barcode or w/e. Than u go in to your local niketown and pick up the kicks. That's how I assumed it worked..
I'm pretty ignorant to this stuff, I have a few pairs of Js from like 04-07 and some stuff I bought from resellers last 2 years. I've never in any shape or form ordered, pre-ordered or bought shoes online. The resellers I cop from are in LA and I drive there and personally pick up the kicks.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BTW, westcoastavenger thanks breh for answering my noob quest.
I remember you sent me a link to a bot last time for the gamma blues, tho I didn't use it, I appreciate you looking out for an up and comer Jordan enthusiast like myself

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've never done the bot thing before but doesn't Nike tweet out something and the whole point of the bots is you have to RT them as quick as possible. and if you do, they send u a pre-order barcode or w/e. Than u go in to your local niketown and pick up the kicks. That's how I assumed it worked..
I'm pretty ignorant to this stuff, I have a few pairs of Js from like 04-07 and some stuff I bought from resellers last 2 years. I've never in any shape or form ordered, pre-ordered or bought shoes online. The resellers I cop from are in LA and I drive there and personally pick up the kicks.

Don't even waste your time with bots anymore they don't work. Maybe its just me but Ive tried on the last two kobe releases and they didn't work. Its some shyt called an early link now ppl are using to put the shoes in their cart before nike even releases the link 8am Saturday

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Someone help me with those Agassis :laugh: I even missed out on outlets when they had em for $30 bucks I heard a couple years ago

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Oh you talking about RSVP's......I use to have a sick bot for that the beginning of last year but now they are too many of those bot services that are a hell of alot faster.......you don't RT you send them a DM with your name, size & whatever is circled......you are in LA and it is hard as fukk out there.....you should look into bot services like RNSD kicks or something similar......

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh you talking about RSVP's......I use to have a sick bot for that the beginning of last year but now they are too many of those bot services that are a hell of alot faster.......you don't RT you send them a DM with your name, size & whatever is circled......you are in LA and it is hard as fukk out there.....you should look into bot services like RNSD kicks or something similar......
Gotta spread rep before I get u but I won't forget :salute: