Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
they sold out quick...some reseller in a local facbook group copped 4 pairs lol

:laff:

I pray everyday that the fukking sneaker craze bubble pops. What pisses me off is dudes wanna sell every shoe for 2-3x retail, OR wear a shoe 1 to 5 times and try to sell the shyt over retail, treating shyts like trading cards.

:smh:

ridge

Daps

I pray everyday that the fukking sneaker craze bubble pops. What pisses me off is dudes wanna sell every shoe for 2-3x retail, OR wear a shoe 1 to 5 times and try to sell the shyt over retail, treating shyts like trading cards.

my local sneaker boutique NRML has a strict 1 pair per customer policy for any bigger release so they put up a pic on their instagram for the power blue 3's

some dude complains about it and i respond to him saying its a good policy so people who actually want the shoes can get them and only resellers are butthurt about it

dude responds saying im not a reseller im a business AJANI NYC LLC etc etc..i check out his IG page and his website and hes a reseller :laff:

then he responds "YUP!! i buy and resell withno problem"

then deletes all his comments

smfh

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
my local sneaker boutique NRML has a strict 1 pair per customer policy for any bigger release so they put up a pic on their instagram for the power blue 3's

some dude complains about it and i respond to him saying its a good policy so people who actually want the shoes can get them and only resellers are butthurt about it

dude responds saying im not a reseller im a business AJANI NYC LLC etc etc..i check out his IG page and his website and hes a reseller :laff:

smfh

I SAW THAT! :dead:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

smfh
Fam I've seen a picture ..forgot what release with a dude who copped multiple pairs from NRML LOL.
It will always be an issue with limited releases ..hell that's what happened to the WTK 8 release here @ HOH :laff:

I'm gonna find those goddamn YOTH ..

ridge

Daps
Fam I've seen a picture ..forgot what release with a dude who copped multiple pairs from NRML LOL.
It will always be an issue with limited releases ..hell that's what happened to the WTK 8 release here @ HOH :laff:

I'm gonna find those goddamn YOTH ..

i know some dudes who pay kids to wait in line for em...but its not on NRML to do backgrund security clearance :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

vnds23.com is restocking at 4 PM Eastern. They should be getting a few good kicks to pick up if you missed them.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

It's fukkin' rediculous braymptuns.

Like these little b*stards didn't know if they would like the shoe because all the social networking images weren't enough...

Then they see another release that they have no funds for... sell the elite LB's for 4 hundred, worn 4 times... or the Dornbeckers with a smudge on the tip and dirt
by the logo... for 365.

I keep ALL the shoes i buy - if not, they goin' back to the store for somebody who REALLY wants to wear them at MSRP.

I hope the bubble bursts soon - cuz i'm getting tired of fighting for every release and raffling for simple Lebron Soldiers (i don't wear soldiers, making a point).

Kids have nothing else to do and want to do what's cool.

You have og collectors or passionate up-and-comers who genuinely love it.

But we'd be lying if we all can say we didn't see this coming on the horizon.

And ironically, it all started from the shoe you sold me.

LOL!

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
It's fukkin' rediculous braymptuns.

Like these little b*stards didn't know if they would like the shoe because all the social networking images weren't enough...

Then they see another release that they have no funds for... sell the elite LB's for 4 hundred, worn 4 times... or the Dornbeckers with a smudge on the tip and dirt
by the logo... for 365.

I keep ALL the shoes i buy - if not, they goin' back to the store for somebody who REALLY wants to wear them at MSRP.

I hope the bubble bursts soon - cuz i'm getting tired of fighting for every release and raffling for simple Lebron Soldiers (i don't wear soldiers, making a point).

Kids have nothing else to do and want to do what's cool.

You have og collectors or passionate up-and-comers who genuinely love it.

But we'd be lying if we all can say we didn't see this coming on the horizon.

And ironically, it all started from the shoe you sold me.

LOL!

main reason I hate raffles is because I know damn well almost half are going out the back door for resellers now. you have damn near no chance

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Only way the sneaker craze falls off is if you get rid if the sites that hype up releases. And more merchandise is produced.

Lower demand and increase supply.

I would love too see a conscious effort from the talking heads in the sneaker community to hype up a garbage shoe to make it sell out.

Kinda had that with the "yeezy" roshe's.