Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo That Dude "The Perfect Pair" Instagramed A Pic Of Him Wearing The Dunk High Tiffanys Then Deleted It

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Wale stay with the new foams. When those supreme foams supposed to release?

sometime next season.prolly wont know until a day or 2 before release.

and since when is kevin durant a cholo?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Let's get lost tonight... you can be my white Rick Ross tonight... Like a Secretariat ride this horse tonight. And i ain't give a fukk if these replicas, they tight!!!"

r03sw6.jpg

2ijoh3r.jpg

:ohlawd:
118iqyq.png

Umph.

:lupe:

Have you brought anything else from here? I think I might cop some concord at $60....anything off you notice about them?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Which Jordan's XIV and up would you retro?
I know they all garbage from XIV up and some people would say none but If you had to choose?

I'd go with the XVIIs, MJ actually played in those and to me they are like better looking XIIs.

air-jordan-og-17-copper.jpg

I'd consider a cop :manny:
If they weren't too hard to get and were under 200. I never had these so not sure how comfortable they are

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know they all garbage from XIV up and some people would say none but If you had to choose?

I'd go with the XVIIs, MJ actually played in those and to me they are like better looking XIIs.

If they weren't too hard to get and were under 200. I never had these so not sure how comfortable they are

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

They'll probably never retro anything past 13, or at least for another 10 years. Too afraid they'll sit

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:lupe:

Have you brought anything else from here? I think I might cop some concord at $60....anything off you notice about them?

Naw... Everything else looks/is suspect.

Havent looked into other kicks from these beats by bruce leroy sites... I copped the feezys for noveltys sake.

Give it a shot.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps

I'd like some 16 17s n 20 n 21s. Love all 4 of those