Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ridge

Daps
the only release that has my attention right now are these.........
643089_160.JPG
.......................already missed two chances at them so hopefully I can get them this week.........I believe they drop on Friday or Saturday officially.........
are they only dropping in this colorway?

its RARE i buy white shoes but these might be one of the exceptions

price?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
are they only dropping in this colorway?

its RARE i buy white shoes but these might be one of the exceptions

price?
they dropped in this colorway already...........
nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-australian-open-01.jpg

and they will drop in the "Poison Green" colorway......
nike-air-tecch-challenge-ii-poison-green-2014.jpg
.........I think retail is $120 but someone correct me if I am wrong......

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Potentially one of the most iconic Air Jordan sneakers ever created, the Air Jordan III has been receiving a plethora of different colorways for 2014 and this upcoming 5Lab3 stands out from the rest. Featuring a full 3M upper, this Jordan III will be hard to go unnoticed on the streets. This is only the second time an AJ III will be released with a translucent outsole, (Doernbecher 3s as the predecessor) and we think it’s a perfect fit for this color scheme.
p18eib0j9ghrufn91k5b1romccd1.jpg

p18eib0j9h1c8ifud13thrfe1q4r3.jpg

p18eib0j9h1ur01gq3kkj1h08g9k5.jpg

p18eib0j9h1bielntirr15p1kq22.jpg

p18eib0j9h11ma14ln7hi168k95d6.jpg

full 3m + icy sole
chrispaulnoway.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Air Jordan VI has claimed 2014 and one of the most sought after colorways will be retro’d in the next few months. Coming back after a 5 year retro hiatus is the Air Jordan VI “Carmine” and it appears to be extremely similar to it’s prior CDP release. This time around, Jordan Brand gives the Carmine a bit of an Icier sole to prevent them from looking urine yellow – this is a good thing. Word on an exact release date still has yet to be announced so make sure to stay tuned with us for the latest.
modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_1601.jpg

modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_77.jpg

modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_1561.jpg

modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_1581.jpg

modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_1611.jpg

modern-notoriety-vintage-shoes-sneakers-digging-secret-undisclosed-rare-old-nike-air-adidas-reebok-fila-display_1571.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
gonna get 10 pairs of carmines to flip so i can get a pair myself :noah:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Those Carmines look amazing. Hopefully I can get my hands on them when they dropped. These adidas might be in full rotation during the summer.

Thanks to the shading stripes on its side branding, the way the external heel counter is shaped with its insets, the midsole tooling and the overall layout of the adidas Originals ZX 8000 predisposes it to mastery of the higher contrast colorways. Here’s a perfect example, which is based in the extremely wearable combination of mint and orange that’s been so popular of late. But throw in a black third to carefully selected elements, and the result is much more like a late ’90s Dolphins alternate jersey than the laid back pastel vibes we’ve come to associate with Miami. In other words, it’s an expertly crafted about-face from current color trends that will stand out on shelves at stores like Titolo.