Supporter
Daps
Those Powder Blue 3s are gawbage but the 10s are a must cop for me

powder-blue-air-jordan-10-retro-2.jpg
Instacop

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
The link we had didn't work. On NT they were saying Nike changed changed the link twice before the drop.

They were still able to get it though lol.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
With rumors of an alternate 'Oregon' Air Jordan 5 making rounds, the team's official Twitter account gives us our first official look.

The Ducks' new 5 is black-based, with yellow hits on the eyelets, midsole 'teeth' and a patent heel overlay. Oregon's 'O' logo adorns the tongue, while the JumpDuck returns for heel branding. Green laces offset the look and a translucent outsole finishes things off below.
air-jordan-5-oregon-black-01.jpg

air-jordan-5-oregon-black-02.jpg

we've reached 1,000,000 views
kanyehappy.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
back when i started this thread in 2009 i remember being shocked that SOHH being as big as it was didnt have a place for people to discuss kicks so i started one in the gear forum or whatever it was called. well, little did i know there was already a sneaker thread in the Coliseum (shows how much i posted in that part of the forum) lol. i didnt even find out about it well into my thread which already had almost 1,000 posts at the time. it turned out that the older sneaker thread was pretty much dead at the time i started mine anyways. pretty crazy how much things have changed, could it be that it was all so simple then :to: minimal reselling, no rsvp, no bots, no early links, no raffles :bryan:i remember my first post being about the black/red VI's that were coming out and a couple posts later one of the first pics of the space jams that were about to come out. the thread just kept getting stronger and stronger gaining momentum as time went by. pretty amazing that its never really lost steam. when we made the switch to over here i didnt expect the thread name to be the same seeing as how i didnt start it but a couple people mentioned that the title should remain the same :obama: thanks to everyone who's been here since the beginning and shout out to those that joined us later on, its been fun talking and sharing info with each other about our sick, twisted addiction and hopefully we have helped you cop a pair of kicks u were searching for.

:salute:

edit: also, sorry for influencing u into buying those pairs of kicks u had no intention on copping :russ:

Last edited: