Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

.................:patrice:.........Ill have to see these in person.......
why? so you can set them on fire.
Jordan Brand like...lets take some Gloves...get rid of the zipper...throw on an XI sole...design it like some Inneva Wovens...yeah...fukk them September Blue VIs these gonna be monsters.
:2pacspit: them ugly shyts

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
sneakerheads are fakkits

i dont rock fake kicks but the way "sneakerheads" get all inspector gadget on shyt just so they don't get made fun of like it's high school is embarassing. Jordan quality control is wack now a days anyway, people always question authentic pairs for dumbass reasons.

Last edited:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
i was :dead: at the inspector gadget line but its true.
I dont rock fakes but I would get real weary if some dude started checking my feet up and down like that. I'd probably acquaint him with my soles if anything.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laff: at this shyt,idk why im still watching this stupid ass video, but this fat white guy talking about how he "had to call him out" cuz kevin hart was wearing red yeezys :beli: :beli: :beli:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Early kobe link has been leaked I wonder if Nike will change it lol :bryan:
where you got it? They didnt change it last week

For those who don't know its a guy on instagram who leaks it, his name is The Nike Destroyer....I just checked his page but I don't see it.

I think Nike will change it. nikkas are tweeting nike directly with the link :deadmanny:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
where you got it? They didnt change it last week

Yea he leaks it but he doesn't leave it up long, he will repost it 10 mins before the shoes go live so just check but be careful and don't add to cart until Nike tweet that link out :takedat:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:why:Where was yall nikkas at last week. I wasted all that money on the bot and shyt. Im about to get a refund, bots are pretty much useless with these early links now

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:why:Where was yall nikkas at last week. I wasted all that money on the bot and shyt. Im about to get a refund, bots are pretty much useless with these early links now

:yeshrug: My bad I was holding out but thought I would share the info, good luck on that not refund