Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

.................:patrice:.........Ill have to see these in person.......

They got more photos and they supposedly drop March 1st
jordan-future.jpg

jordan-future-05-570x428.jpg

jordan-future-03-570x428.jpg

jordan-future-04-570x428.jpg

jordan-future-02-570x428.jpg

jordan-future-06-570x428.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nike/JB is making it very easy to safe money this year. Aside from the powder blue 3's & prelude kobe 7's tomorrow, the only other shoe I'm hyped for this year are the carmines & oregon 5's. Still gotta see what they have in store for all-star weekend, but the lineup for this year has been very lackluster so far.

And those woven 11's. Get all the way the f*ck out of here with those :camby:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
got bred 1s coming. Also finally got concords again :ahh: Anyone got info on the tiffany sb highs? I seen someone selling for $250 presale

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Everybody was attacking that boy Rac in the video but I personally dont see nothing wrong what he is doing. This fake outrage from all them so called sneaker enthusiast is just corny to me and is why I can't stand these clowns nowadays (especially the idiot talking about terrorist and the dog ear hat shyt or whatever that was he had on his head) All of this shyt would cease if Nike made more shoes available to the public but everyone wants this mystique of being a person that gets all of the exclusives and show out for everyone online. My opinions on the shoe culture is more in line with how Rac feels. The sneaker culture died a long time ago IMO. nikkas got to spend money on bots just to be able to be eligible to buy an exclusive online from NDC for gods sake.

Yea I agree, this sneaker shyt is corny as fukk now. I was never a "sneakerhead" but I remember when I was younger always wanting j's cause my classmates had them. But like you said shyt back then was widely available. non of the campout shyt. Its really a consequence of the social media generation. My homies lil bro who's in high school now damn near knows and wants every limited shoe that comes out.

but anyways this the bubble is about to bursts. Nike is going to have to make some changes