NIKE_SP14_BHM_NSW_1_0013_original.jpg

14647.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Smh I hate dealing with these corny nikkas on eBay.... I have a feeling this nikka trying to scam me. I paid for the lil'posites thru Paypal instead of eBay and the nikka hasn't ended the listing and told me he would ship today. I send him a message asking for the tracking number and he ain't answer but when I messaged him thru my girls ebay account asking if he has 2 pairs cuz I have twins :laugh: he said one just sold. Thank god I did it thru Paypal invoice if not I would have lost my $80.

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll be honest with y'all if you trying to buy a bot your wasting your time, these shoe are already sold out with early links before they tweet the live link. Just ask yourself, why is everyone selling bots now and their so easy to find now, because no one really use them unless you have a REALLY fast internet. Instead of wasting $10-$100 on bots, spend $30-$100 on a RSVP service.
For people who do know where to find the early links :dj2:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll be honest with y'all if you trying to buy a bot your wasting your time, these shoe are already sold out with early links before they tweet the live link. Just ask yourself, why is everyone selling bots now and their so easy to find now, because no one really use them unless you have a REALLY fast internet. Instead of wasting $10-$100 on bots, spend $30-$100 on a RSVP service.

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
So then why were you mentioning earlier about all the success you had with your bot? Seems counter-productive.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:yawn:........

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I just snatched up a pair of the OG Kamikaze I's that drop Friday..

I had to since I never grabbed the OG sonic Kamikaze II's when I had the chance. I regret passing those up so much