Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
the free addtocart bots were slower and didnt work as well picking up multi releases on saturdays
Most times I'm only looking for 1 shoe to cop anyway. But if I want a faster one I have to pay for it huh ? Idk how I feel about that. The only thing I'm looking forward to so far this year is both infrared packs. Maybe the blue 6s n the yeezy foams. Don't know if it's worth it

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lupe:

is nike's ban when u get caught using bots an ip ban or just ur account and ship address that gets banned :skip:
Nike isn't banning people for using bots, most people bots are slow and they still don't get what they trying to add to cart. Nike is banning people that is using the early links because they adding to cart before Nike tweet the link live. Nike bans YOU from buying from them for life is what I'm hearing but I don't know a actual person that has been banned.
I'll just use my lil ole bot to get me and my friend shoes :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What have u needed customer service for. I wish there could be one like the chrome one somebody gave on here a while ago. All u had to do was install the nike chrome extension n click the link when they tweet it or if its just a regular link to a shoe on the site it'll auto add it. Anybody got one of those ? I still use chrome

http://acekix.mysupadupa.com/collections/link-sniper-program/products/nike-chrome-add-to-cart-extension

I found that one and was contemplating on purchasing it. Only $15 so I'm not really losing much but I've never even tried to purchase shoes from NDC before so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt y'all say nike can tell if u use a add to cart bot on their site?
i had the chrome one west coast avenger hooked it up with, then i read that shyt and quit using it :lupe:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If you buy a lot, and tend to go after limited stuff, $125 isn't too bad. You'll make up your money in 1/2 releases.

Its just crazy that it's coming to this lol.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
So what's the verdict on the chrome bot n if I did it from my work wifi and with a guest nike account n dummy Paypal would they catch me?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
p18e7nbfp8khmqudcq8i2nff1.jpg

p18e7nbfp89auslbudf4uijt33.jpg

p18e7nbfp87n01jhn1r7h16ecu5t2.jpg

p18e7nbfp963alhj1afd1c1agfr5.jpg